Need help, cannot join or find my server

Ok ,so I went through the basics:

2nd xbox, 

new gamertag

started dedicated and it's online

My issue is that every time we try to join it, it crashes. Also, it doesn't show up on the server list, no matter how I search for it. I've tried swapping pve/pvp, adding a password, deleting password.  Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? Or is this a WC thing? Thanks in advance.

If you are hosting a PDS, you want to make sure your NAT type is 'open' and you have a wired connection (not wifi) to the host xbox. Your server not showing up in the player dedicated list has been an issue for a while now. The current work around is to have your friends add the host GT and join off of it. Through my own testing I found that there are a limit amount of slots (around 100 or so) on the PDS list. Your server will appear on this list only if a server already on the list goes down as you launch your server at the same time, taking that servers spot on the list. So in order to get your server on the list, you need to start up your server, check the list, and if it's not there, shut it down and relaunch it again and again until yours appears on the list. It worked for me once in 3-4 resets and once almost 30-35, resets so be patient. Be careful though this is kinda a double edged sword. If you server 'goes public' on a Friday or Saturday night, it will probably max out on players within minutes and crash. It is also an open door to letting anyone into your server. You get more trolls than real players out of it imo. Good luck and happy hosting!

Archived