Community Crunch Contests: ARKitect, ARKVideo, NVIDIA ANSEL,& PGM CONTESTS!

Jen

Guessing there wasn't a contest announcement last week? I have new videos for this week to submit as well for ARKitect. Here's the first! An easy-to-build gazebo using Structures Plus!

And this is a suspended docking platform for offloading harvested industrial materials like metal for processing. The Quetz Docking Platform! 

• Administrator

There should be a Crunch going out this week, with last week's entries, as well as this week! Sorry about the delay folks, we had a lot going on with the update for PC, and now console. Also, all backlogged prizes through til March 25th should be sent out by now, if there are any problems I would have emailed you for further info. We'll probably start the April prizes next week (hopefully)!

1 hour ago, Jat said:

There should be a Crunch going out this week, with last week's entries, as well as this week! Sorry about the delay folks, we had a lot going on with the update for PC, and now console. Also, all backlogged prizes through til March 25th should be sent out by now, if there are any problems I would have emailed you for further info. We'll probably start the April prizes next week (hopefully)!

Just wondering if the prizes you guys took care of include steam gift cards for the PGM contest? Haven't received mine yet, though I have received my other prizes up to March 25, so thanks for that! :):D

4 hours ago, FataL1ty said:

Just wondering if the prizes you guys took care of include steam gift cards for the PGM contest? Haven't received mine yet, though I have received my other prizes up to March 25, so thanks for that! :):D

They are considering changing the giftcards to cash atm I believe (or maybe that will be the case and he just hasn't got around to updating me on it). I talked to Jat, and said he mentioned it at their meeting for consideration since he agreed that it would make more sense for us to just have it to use wherever we like, versus having hundreds sitting in the Steam Wallet.

The thought didn't occur to me till now, but, you guys may have been looking at stuff throughout the week and worked forwards, and I usually edit things into a single post made way back. Shifting the newest addition to the posting here just to be safe and so it doesn't get missed with how much content there is in this thread.

ARKitect Submission:

19 hours ago, Kogadins said:

For the first time I will have an entry for the ARKitect contest. I'd love to create an video of it, but my graphics card went crazy due to the load of thousands of structures. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Empire State Building:

UWwwInV.jpg

QayTV3h.jpg

rP8HTkQ.jpg

JQeWJha.jpg

Eiex0xR.jpg

NHbGu50.jpg

amazing holy FFFFFF so wanted to do this as well, you sir are a legend :P

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

gX6t8UK.png

First Crunch Entry (after all these years!)

So if you haven't heard about ARK Glider yet, basically it allows you to easily create bezier curve paths for a camera to follow.  I simply could not submit a base video to Crunch using my mouse to change angles, eye jarrrr O.o  So I created Glider to move the viewport for me (with a little help from pi), once the beta testers stop savaging me, there will be a public release.

Insert Sweet Irony:
Here is a map of a base donated by GGFizz, built with ARK Commander and filmed using ARK Glider.  Sheesh!  The things us fans do to get noticed around here :P
     WC, what brand of polish are you using?  Your jewel is rather shiny.

Make Base Videos Great Again

Archived