How to get lots of wood,mushrooms,leech blood, oil, fiber, flowers and spec X

Equinox713

alright, so about half way through my single player play through I got infected by the leech disease. After scanning the internet for a while I thought of a new way to gather leech blood fast. I got to work taming and crafting, and it turns out my method also gathers a good amount of: wood,mushrooms,leech blood, oil, fiber, flowers and plant spec x. 

:Berries::Campfire::meat::Torpor:

I made a video on it here:

:Jerblove:

If anyone would like to check it out it would mean a lot (its my first commentary), however if you don't want to then you can continue reading:

so. my method involves taking a dino with good weight (such as the Quetz) and the thera to the swamp. due to the thera's good A.O.E damage it is able to kill and gather; oil, chitin and leech blood from the leaches. with its primary it can gather lots of wood as usual, however in the swamp the thera will also gather a good amount of rare mushrooms. using the secondary attack on the purple/black/blue bushes will grant lots of fiber as usual, but it will also gather a large amount of rare flowers (which is my main food source, because it stacks to 100, has no spoil time and restore as much food as cooked meat). Then simply put all the resources you want to keep on your weight dino, and if your weight dino is a quetz or a wyvern you can pick up the thera and take it back to base.

thanks~ :D:P 

:Jerblove:

• 2 weeks later...

Also a nice Feature is the auto collecting of a Theri.
The Theri when placed correctly on a patch of plants can also gather rare flowers and seeds while you are not riding it.
On Scorched earth it is even able to gather cactus sap when placed on the cacti patches and all the flowers / mushrooms that you can dream of ...
For some this might be old news but meh :P 

On 19/06/2017 at 0:19 PM, scorva said:

Also a nice Feature is the auto collecting of a Theri.
The Theri when placed correctly on a patch of plants can also gather rare flowers and seeds while you are not riding it.
On Scorched earth it is even able to gather cactus sap when placed on the cacti patches and all the flowers / mushrooms that you can dream of ...
For some this might be old news but meh :P 

Ah. Like the dodic. This could possibley be used to solo farm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived