Sponsored Mod Program: May Update

complexminded

When we gonna get the skies of nazca map for consoles that map is fracking huge dont believe me watch sl1pg8r on youtube not to mention the floating islands and that huge cave system with the abandoned huts inside.

Also why cant we build long rafts already or even canoes not to mention the camera pov for rafts could do with an update because once you build a pen or mobile spawn point you cant see anything except your building would be nice to have a camera at the front of the raft.

That said keep the mods coming if it means we get to choose the next official dlc for ark im happy.

21 hours ago, Jat said:

Hey guys!

If you click on this link here you'll be able to see all the mods that we've sponsored:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/ark-sponsored-mods/

It's also on the main page our homesite, we'll get Chris to update the image to indicate that we're in May now ;)

Hope it's less confusing now, and congratulations to the new modders are part of the program :)

Thanks Jat!

Add a feature to console where we can edit which dinos can spawn in. It would make the game a lot more interesting. My friends and I really hope this feature comes out sometime in the summer because we love ark but want to play without dinos. I know we can just "not" tame them, but they're still running around everywhere. Players could make awesome lists of dinos and take out ones they don't like. Think about the possibilities! Mammals only private servers. No huge dinos. It could open a lot of doors gameplay wise! I really hope someone may consider this!

I would like if they offered the Mods as standalone (of course with basegame) DLC on the consoles, and that you could enable these mods for player dedicated servers.

I do believe the admin command menu should be integrated into the base game though

Edited by UnfinishedRiot
leaving out words *smacks forehead

wow, the Crystal map looks so amazing and would be a really, really cool addition to the official maps already. would be soo cool to have this as a fourth map in the cluster, perhaps one that has a bit of everything? as ive seen wild wyverns here, or so it seemed.

the raft mod has alot of potential too i think, i just hope there is a raft that is somewhat leeds resistant :D

On 5/2/2017 at 4:26 PM, powerstuck said:

Game isn't done either but it's on consoles...so yeah, you can but you shouldn't add unfinished content on consoles. Am I doing this right ?

Xbox One has their Preview program, totally allowed then, and Sony got convinced by the MASSIVE demand by ARK fans to go ahead and let Wildcard be the first to ever bring an Early Access title to their platform.

Adding mods to the mix is a completely different thing. None of the mods in the workshop or sponsored program are done. There's a reason why Wildcard is sponsoring them to finish their mods. It's so they can add them to every platform as official mods(maybe, who knows.)

On 03/05/2017 at 8:05 PM, Tasfariel said:

Coming this to Consoles? Pls :( And what is with the Extinction core mod or Monster Hunter mod

I don't think theyrre adding those because of these reasons alone

1. Extinction core is mainly filled with neon coloured creatures with OP stats. I don't think the devs want that.

2. The models and most of the animations for the monsters are straight from the actual game series. It could or may cause some issues between Wildcard and Capcom (creatures of monster hunter). 

• 2 weeks later...