Better Saddles

Shayne1973

38 minutes ago, Shayne1973 said:

Anyone know if there are better Saddles for the Equus,iguanodon or allisaurus?

And if so where would I acquire such saddle?

The best bet would be to raid people because of you haven't gotten an allo saddle no yet that pretty much means they got to it first.

as far as the new Dino's go, you just might need to have patience. All of this stuff is new and there are a lot of people complaining about other stuff right now(they have a right to).

i would just wait a little bit longer and pretty soon the saddles should be in the drips

30 minutes ago, Cymas said:

Allos apparently don't have quality saddles yet for some reason. I can't say for the others as I haven't run across any saddles myself.

According to that same thread quality thyla saddles aren't in game yet either. I hope they start catching up on all these things soon.

Thats what happens when they design whole drop system by using fixed loot tables instead of engram level ranges. Short-sighted to say the least.

I expect the drop system to be worked on in the near future actually, as the next patch contains an Engram overhaul. So once Engrams are at the correct levels and whatnot, then I'd anticipate the drops to be redone and upgraded to match. Until then we just have to put up with it the way it is or use mods, just like we've been doing for the last ~2 years. :P 

10 hours ago, Cymas said:

I asked the same question in this thread:

Allos apparently don't have quality saddles yet for some reason. I can't say for the others as I haven't run across any saddles myself.

@7Eleven According to that same thread quality thyla saddles aren't in game yet either. I hope they start catching up on all these things soon.

Darn. I'm breeding some really pretty mutations and would hate for them to get killed too easy. Guess I need to work harder on breeding in good stats.

On 2-5-2017 at 3:54 PM, NebraskARK said:

I want this too, my favorite creature to ride around by far. Bred one In the snow cave, he can pretty much run and jump past all enemies and get the Artifact in 2 min! 

little off topic; ive read that creatures bred in the snow cave will be deleted when going in stasis. is this true? it kinda held me back on breeding one in there if i can  only use it once.

2 hours ago, BobRoss said:

little off topic; ive read that creatures bred in the snow cave will be deleted when going in stasis. is this true? it kinda held me back on breeding one in there if i can  only use it once.

Ours have been around for quite a while, never been deleted. We aren't on official though, player dedicated. 

15 minutes ago, Currahee said:

I wouldn't really consider it cheating or even an exploit.

I play on his server, we tease him about caves. So theres that.

But it is kind of an exploit, those dinos are not supposed to be in there, getting them in while babies or even eggs, is a little bit of an exploit i think. If a rex was mean to be in the snow cave, the entrance would be a lot bigger.

38 minutes ago, ilShadow said:

I play on his server, we tease him about caves. So theres that.

But it is kind of an exploit, those dinos are not supposed to be in there, getting them in while babies or even eggs, is a little bit of an exploit i think. If a rex was mean to be in the snow cave, the entrance would be a lot bigger.

Well to chirp in with the flier nerf here ... if humans were meant to fly ark devs would've given them wings! :P

I guess I just don't see it as an exploit because it logically works. It's not like clipping through walls, or duping items, or such. It's just a little creative work around that'd work in the real world as well (IF, you know, we were spelunking in caves with dino eggs in the real world).

Just now, Currahee said:

Well to chirp in with the flier nerf here ... if humans were meant to fly ark devs would've given them wings! :P

I guess I just don't see it as an exploit because it logically works. It's not like clipping through walls, or duping items, or such. It's just a little creative work around that'd work in the real world as well (IF, you know, we were spelunking in caves with dino eggs in the real world).

im not really looking to hijack this thread with workaround vs exploit discussions. But if you cannot build in caves on officials, i think it would fall more under exploit than just a simple workaround.

• 6 months later...
On 5/1/2017 at 9:43 PM, Shayne1973 said:

Anyone know if there are better Saddles for the Equus,iguanodon or allisaurus?

And if so where would I acquire such saddle?

I pulled an MC Allo saddle BP out of a red beacon with a ring. So they are out there. I also have an MC Iguanadon saddle (think just one saddle not a BP) though I don't remember the color of the drop it came out of. 

Edit: lol. I contributed to the necromancy of this topic. My bad. I usually check dates or read the entirety of the post first. lol

22 minutes ago, Mjun9 said:

m just curious to know if anyone has found a Basilosaurus saddle/BP so far, no matter what quality, i've seen everything else but Basilo and Equus saddle/BP

On the new server's I haven't found one personally but I had an MC on legacy and I have seen ASC and MC on the different trade sites. They are there. I think they are red drop quality.  

Archived