NEW!! Boosted PvE The Island.

Hello survivers,

I Have started a dedicated PvE server on The Island with 3 friends, and we would like for some other survivers to join.

We will have special weekend events, e.g. Treasure hunt, boss fights.

The server is set up with;

5x Xp

5x gathering

5x taming

5x breeding / hatching

And you and your tamed dinos will have boosted stats.

We aim to have the server up 24/7

To join, simply add Gamertag" BelgXXL "

We'll see you on the Ark.

11 hours ago, Snapshot said:

@Belg You do realize that you have made it almost impossible for a new person to get started right? I tried getting onto your server and couldn't get even a level 10 iguanadon that was stuck with a bola. 

What is it that made almost impossible to get that iguanadon? Maybe we can change some settings to make the server better, let me know.

The server is starting to get populated by the way.

2 hours ago, Belg420 said:

What is it that made almost impossible to get that iguanadon? Maybe we can change some settings to make the server better, let me know.

The server is starting to get populated by the way.

What exactly is player resistance at? If you placed it over one or increased the dino damage that would let me know why the iguanadon almost killed me in two hits with 200 hp.

1 minute ago, Snapshot said:

What exactly is player resistance at? If you placed it over one or increased the dino damage that would let me know why the iguanadon almost killed me in two hits with 200 hp.

Wild dino damage hasn't been changed, only stamina and movement speed have gotten a boost, I'll have to check on the player resistance when I get home,

Archived