Your ARK Stories!

Jen

Hey Survivors!

large.59050e8ecb82f_ShooterGame2016-05-1619-06-15-53.00_00_49_19.Still004.jpg

We're looking to collect some player experiences with ARK and we're reaching out to you. :)

We want to know: how do you play ARK? 

Do you play with your family/kids? Co-workers? Did you meet new friends through the game that have impacted your life since? Did you become a content creator (YouTuber/Streamer/Artist/Etc) because of ARK, or how has ARK affected that if you were before? Have you used ARK at school for learning purposes, such as education using ARK creatures or using the devkit? Are you a teacher who plays with your students?

If you think you have a particularly interesting story about your ARK experience, please share it below!

:Jerblove:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been playing Ark for a very long time and it has greatly changed how I use my time off of school (meaning it's all I do!). 

I play alone as I enjoy having an Ark to myself. My time with this game has been amazing, it's my favourite game. I've loved and still love seeing Ark's development occur as I'm playing the game. My Ark experience has been one of relative peace and enjoyment. Although my saves have been deleted, I just used it as an excuse to have all that fun a second time. Keep up the fantastic work, and I hope to see Ark reach release:) .

I started by myself then got my son involved then my brother then our dad then a few of each of our personal friends . It was a blast, we had a huge metal base on The island but my dad preferred to cruise around on a raft and get himself into trouble with other tribes, maybe once a week we'd have to go track him down and break him out of a cage or pay for his release or just straight up attack someone for trolling him. 

He became our tribes rep while we ground away hours and hours on metal runs and all the fun things we did. 

Eventually we made a little base for him and called it "old farts peak" but the raft life was all he wanted. 

We became known as the family tribe in that server, it was fun to have people from 11 years old to 66 in the same tribe. 

Good times

Ark has had a very positive effect on my life. I started on Xbox when it first released, in non-dedicated games so my friends could pop in from time to time, but most of my experience is as a solo player. I've always loved this game. I recently purchased a gaming PC just so I could play Ark with some of the amazing mods.

It has been very educational. It's hard to get me interested in a lot of things, but my curiosity about the creatures I had bonded with in Ark has led me to research many of the dinosaurs, to learn about their lives here, so long ago. It prompted me to visit a local museum, mostly because I knew they had someone I very much wanted to visit - my profile photo I took there. They had a dimorphodon...my very favorite pet, and it was so fun to see the skeleton of this creature I love so much.

But, above all, I want to thank WildCard for giving me this amazing game.

I've dealt with anxiety and depression my whole life, but Ark has helped me tremendously since I started playing. I found there the opportunity to build my own private sanctuaries, surrounded by things I love. 

My first home on The Island on Xbox was built on Grand Peak in the redwoods... and I find it so peaceful to just go on a walk there. Albeit that I run god mode and enemyinvisible when I do, but it lets me have my haven.

When I go out, I usually take one to five of my dimorphodons out to send hunting. It gives me a lot of joy to see my (admittedly absurdly buffed) birds in action.

And my favorite element of Ark is breeding. I find it so relaxing to work on my bloodlines and raise my babies. I don't have that time sped up, because I genuinely enjoy the time I spend raising each bird.

Like I said, I moved to PC recently, and now I'm taking on Ark "legitimately," and recording it for the YouTube channel I just launched.

I can't express enough gratitude for everything Ark has done for me. And I look forward to seeing it continue to grow and develop. My birds and I will be along for the ride.

what i do is level my character high unlock the weapons use abandoned bases as my own make the weapons and armor and raid young tribes.... because i cant ever get far playing nice so iv become a raiding ass. i still your poop kill you hide the stuff some were and hope its still there once i log back on....hope to one day be a one man raiding army and kill all the alpha tibes by my self... on single player i like to be a Pokemon master and catch all the dinos...on primal survival (witch isn't out yet) i like to  hid in abandon buildings and wait for an unsuspecting victim...

Started off on my laptop, with sweet sweet 20 fps, playing singleplayer, then i got a better pc and started playing on my friend's world 'cause i didin't have my old one anymore.

Another friend eventually bought a server so i played a lot on that with 4 or 5 other people, but eventually we stopped.

When the Scorched earth DLC came out i started another world with my friend and we played that for a while, now i'm mostly on my singleplayer world, trying to tame all the new dinos that are coming out (and failing). 1220 hours so far ^^

I think I am one of the few people who can say that Ark has turned my life around completely.

Like many, I bought ark just after its initial release in the summer of 2015. I played on a laptop (The same one I still play on today) and due to the optimization issues back in the day it would sometimes take me up to an hour to load the game and start playing. I persisted though! Usually I would just leave the game running all day, so I wouldn't have to load it up every time -trust me, the theme tune really starts grinding your gears after 48 hours- but I loved every minute I got to play. 

flash forward to December of 2015

I had just started playing on an unofficial server, setting up base on the east coast just at the mouth of the small canyon. I'd just finished building a two story house out of wood when I heard a knocking on the door. I looked at that my tribe mate and carefully approached our door. Behind the door a microphone symbol popped up. Somebody was saying hello. We opened the door and there was "Bob". Bob was our neighbour and he wanted to say hi. He dropped us some gear and resources and he was off again.  We saw Bob several times over the next few days as we trotted around on the beach, gathering materials and taming dinosaurs. I tamed my first few raptors and lovingly named one Foxtrot. One afternoon whilst trotting through the forest near our house I stumbled upon Bob's Base  (We'd never seen it before, Bob was kind of secretive about it). I knocked on the door and Bob came out. He greeted me and we had a chat. When he opened up his dinosaur gate however, I was greeted with a much less friendly neighbour, that being his Stego Neil -who was set to agressive-. Neil quickly dispatched of me and sadly, as I was running back, also of poor Foxtrot. I scrambled back to Bob's house and asked him if I could please at least have my gear and Foxtrot's saddle back. This became the turning point in our neighbour-relationship as Bob realised that I was not going retaliate and we quickly became actual friends. We joined servers together, built bases, waged wars, explored. We grew to be best friends and after we met up, a couple as well. We still play Ark to this day. 

I can well and truly say that Ark has changed my life, as I am still out there trotting side by side with whom I believe to be the love of my life.

Ark will always have a special place in our hearts.

Thank you. ♡ 

Ps: Phil, I know you are going to read this, because obviously I'm linking it to you, so ..err.. 

You are the best ♡ 

I started playing Ark in November 2015. I started on PVP with my sister, who ironically led an Alpha tribe on the server already. It was confusing but really interesting, but the savagery and ruthlessness of that mode was too much. Eventually we were wiped and lost everything, so I quit. A few months later in February 2016, me & my 2 best friends were invited to join my English friend and his crew on a PVE EU server. We had about 10 people at the time, and it was a blast building and taming. Eventually the passion of me & my 2 best friends was so great, we took over and elevated tge tribe to a top 3 on the server, at peak we maybe had 15 members. Several months pass, and everyone but us 3 remained but could never bring ourselves to quit, we grew attached to our tames. A few months ago we met a solo player & helpef him get started, who ended up becoming one of the top breeder's on the server and a real life friend, solid guy! We recently merged & our the new mega power on our PVE server! It's funny, for me and many other's this isn't even just a "video game" to us anymore, it's almost like a second life. I've made some good friends living on this island for so long, and of course got those neighbor's you can't stand.. but it's all fun. I generally care about my tames & their safety & well being (coolest pets ever btw) so I gotta commend every person on this dev team who poured their heart and soul into making this experience, because now as a fan I get to pour my heart and soul into living it. When I went to college for video game design, this was the type of game I dreamed of making, so it makes me happy to live vicariously through it. Keep up the great work guys!

Ark has changed my life for the better. I have seemed to develope some form of insomnia due to the constant worry of being offline raided and losing thousands of hours of work into breeding and gathering in a few hours while I cant even defend myself. On top of that when I do manage to find some time to sleep I have to wake back up during it in order to imprint dinos. Even when I do find myself trying to pull away from the game to get food or to let my dogs out I end up finding more base chores to get finished and completely forget I was about to take a break. Thank you for developing such an in depth and time consuming game

i know this might be sort of a misuse of ark, but i honestly love to play in singleplayer, turn on godmode, and use it as a sandbox! i've never been really into survival games, but i've spent hundreds of hours either playing with the mechanics of the game (it turns out that no matter how many level 1000 jerboas you spawn, they cant kill a giga), or building and decorating anything from massive bases to cute little farmsteads. in particular, i like to create in-game representations of the bases of tribes/characters i've written some for-fun short stories about, and my entire Center map is dotted with buildings and dinosaurs belonging to tribes i've made up and written about. 

so i guess overall, i use ark as a source of creativity, and also a fun game to play while i kick back and just have some laid-back fun filling a sea pen with an ungodly number of coelacanth

I personally play on a private server with my friends. We all live on the west coast (playing on the Island) and we don't have pvp just some good ol pve. We are all still relatively new. For instance just in the past few days we've found our first Giga and JUST tamed a Quetzal last night. We all have fun working on our bases taming new dinos and exploring parts of the map we haven't seen. For instance we went into the underwater cave on the west side of the map...... on Ichys..... not knowing there were eels down there and lost our new sets of scuba gear. Just a year ago we all played Minecraft survival together but most of us were starting to get out of it. This is the first game to captivate us all in the same way for a while and good news its multiplayer. We've had tons of fun and have probably spent way to many hours on the game considering how long we've all owned it.

Ark is a fun game, I play with my brother and "randoms" on official ORP servers. 

One of my most fun stories? I guess when I tamed a low level spino to explore the ocean and encountered a level 5 squid, right after they were introduced. I had to watch as my spino was knocked out, suck dry by the squid, and turned into a corpse. What did I do to it?!? I swam to the surface fast as I could. Ocean: Not even once. Now I joke that the ocean creatures are on bath salts (the drugs). 

A sad one I had was when I made a series of really bad decisions. First, I Mind-Wiped and got rid of my 50 something fort to give myself more weight. Second, I transferred my fire wyvern over to Scorched. I have no idea what I was thinking, but I decided: Hey, let's go egg hunting. I was looking for some eggs when I noticed a wyvern who was rightfully pissed. I could have handled it any day, but instead I fled. I ran into a Wyvern trap thinking my wyvern could tank this wild one, while I tranq'ed it. I closed the trap. I was also dehydrated (in-game) so my torpidity was steadily increasing. I dismounted and then ran outside the trap to not get grilled. Then, I see the Skull/Crossbones symbol on my HUD. My worst fear, I was tranq'ed. I spin around to see a low level scorp, who stung me. I passed out due to having no fortitude and having 25ish torpor already. I could have woken up faster if I did not mind-wipe. The scorp stung me every 5 s or so to keep me under. I had to watch as my wyvern, on passive, was ripped apart by its wild brethren. RIP Code Red.  

When I found Ark I saw it as a mirical because I didn't find any other dinosaur like it and it changed me in a good way because I started socializing with other people and I was happy abouted :Jerbhi::Jerbhi::Jerbcry::Jerbhi::Jerbcry: and thank you for making such a game with dinosaurs and other prehistoric life:Jerbhi::Jerbhi::Jerbcry::Jerblove::Jerblove: and I hope that your game become one of the best

When I first started I played with a couple friends on south beach until the thatch base and us got destroyed by a raptor... After which my buddy and I packed up at 2AM and found a new location and put a base together in about 3 hours with nothing, but a pick and hatchet. 

Later on we had a fight and I was locked in a box on a PVE server no doubt. I had been kicked and was invited to another tribe which was fun until my tribemate(who I knew from school) kept locking me in a box, handcuffing me, and kicking me.

After which I was "adopted" my server likes to say by a farley well off tribe. We played at their first base until redwoods and then moved across river into my first stone base! We took a breaking for a while after which. When we came back Sorched Earth had just came out. It was fun over there! Nice starting over. We recently returned to retrieve ten their to find basicly everything gone and no where to call home. We then built a building on a peninsula very quickly.

Since we've managed to be the first people on the server to move into the tek tier stage(only missing Tek helm). The bosses were rough and costly, but weren't so bad after our batch of 36 rexes that we raised. Anyway that's my story. Looking forward to continuing the grind with the game content!

I play in two ways, one is with a small group of people on a private server (unfortunately we had to close it for now since we couldnt afford it), namely my husband and a few friends. We all have fun together, play some pranks, build some nice bases, help each other out. Sometimes we would have outings on foot into caves or to hunt down certain dinosaurs. Something about playing and working together was just fun, but it was always PVE (aside from the pranks). My favourite time was when we played on the Center and had scorched earth dinos spawned, where I had my base specifically seemed to be a hotspot for wyverns, golems and gigas, so a friend down the river who had the biggest ruins claimed let me move in and I built a base on the lower level of the ruins. It became known as the 'chick base' just because it had so many decorations with the eco mods, and some other players complained of the frame drop whenever they flew by but dammit! We were proud of our colourful ruins.

The other way I play is single player, and I use it for personal storytelling. I find it relaxing and adds a lot to single player when there arent other people around. I play with mods a lot and tailor it to the character I'm playing. One of my favourite ones would be the first time I set up the valhalla map- I never did a fly around first to see where everything was, but I had seen screenshots of an area of beautiful waterfalls and cherry trees. I decided to play like a nomad, I had a paracer base and an alpha direwolf, and I slowly made my way across the map on foot looking for 'paradise'. I tamed a few dinos on the way, at night I would find a safe place to camp out and park my paracer and would go scouting/hunting with my wolf. I was playing with bare necessities, so it was just a bow and the wolf for combat. Sometimes I would trek up a mountain and find too many dangerous predators, and would be forced to head back down and find another way. One time I was chased by a giga down into a valley and through a forest, until I lost it and was forced to travel along the shore. Sometimes I would think I found the place I was searching for, only to be let down and have to pick a new place on the map and head there.

It took a few RL days of playing before I found it, and then I was able to start building a base and advancing. When I finally found the 'paradise' it felt like such an achievement. After that I added in a few more mods to make the map more dangerous, and my playtime then became about building a sanctuary. I would find interesting looking dinos and bring them back for safety, sometimes I would find an herbivore that managed to fend off a predator I'd take it back with me.

No matter what map I'm playing, and whether it's single player or a server, I have a rule. If I find a dodo in the sea thats managed to escape a carnivore, and it makes it back to shore, I tame that little guy and take him back to my base with me. He's a survivor like me and I will give him all the berries and veggie cakes he wants.

My story starts out with my daughter telling me about the game.  It seemed intersting, dinos, guns, building, etc.  But I'm not a PVP player so I think it's not for me.  A while goes by and my daughter keeps asking if I tried it out.  Finally I give in and try out the Xbox demo, I think it was an hour or something like that.  So I decide what the heck, I find a random server, create my character, spawn in, walk around...  seconds later raptors eat me alive!  I go wow, this is hard, spawn in again, live a few more minutes then... raptors!  Well, now this is interesting play until the limit goes out and well, that was it.  I was hooked, bought the game and have mostly played it since.

My play mostly at the beginning was just local single player, building up and taming.  Like I said, give me dinos, guns and building, why in the heck didn't I start this game earlier.  LOL  I played a long time local single player and though it's be fun to play with others, but by this time (probably a few months of playing) I'd learned that PVP was definitely not my thing and well it seemed that PVE officials were described as folks getting trolled by folks kiting and other junk.  Plus I wanted to be able to carry things with fliers.  So I started to look for a good server that sounded like fun.  It was a PVP server with a PVE island.  I played it off and on as at around the time I joined there was some severe lag and DC issues, it eventually got better so I played several months at this, and likely would still be there, but then an admin accidently wiped all the structures.  Was pretty upset, but tribed up with someone and built back up.  Was a great base and had fun for a while, but we built up way too fast and so I got bored.  Also learned, while I like to play with others, I like more to just solo play and decide what I want to do each day.  Eventually the server turned to all PVP and well, like I said it's not my thing so I left the server.

Would love to play more with my daughter in Ark, but she tends to like more PVP or FPS type games than I do.  Funny that she got me into the game but doesn't play it as much with me.  LOL  Bought a second Xbox so that she and her friends, and I, could play on it, but until there's better controls for admining, particularly around controlling who plays on the server, I put that on hold.

Which brings us back to now.  Right now I'm planning on going back to local single player unless I can find a good fun PVE server to play on.  Though I need to figure out how to do things solo that are a bit more difficult with the flyer changes that you cannot mod around if you are on a console.

I will say that this game far surpassed the $ I spent on it.  I love it and got my moneys worth for sure.  Pretty much one of the most addictive games I've played.  I cannot think of any games that come close to the time I've spent in this game.  Fable, Elder Scrolls, perhaps Minecraft are up there, but nowhere near the time I've played.

Please keep making sure that you keep us that play the game differently than what the goals of the game design are/were.  We love the game as well and want to keep playing and getting others to play as well.

My boyfriend introduced me to ARK about a year ago and was interested from the start. I played with him and a few newer friends I had made. My first server to join was an official pvp and my new friends and boyfriend taught me the ropes of the game. It was not instant! The first creature I laid eyes upon was the Argentavis which they tranquilized and left me to tame it. Boy, did I have some questions and reading up to do! I'd wiki how to make dyes and kibble. The next several weeks was learning how to turn gamma up, and discovering I could disable my J keybind xD... (yeah, try hitting that key right before you're about to go to bed).

We started to grow apart from pvp, and I wanted to learn more about the basics of the game. So we moved to a primitive server, and I learned how powerful some dinosaurs were compared to others, quality of gear, and how to set up pipes. Once we heard that The Center was going to be released, we quickly hopped over to our singleplayer sessions to look for a spot we could race to and start building upon official center release. We decided on a PVE server where I had practically learned the base of the game by now. I had about 700-1000 hours at this point, and never suited an interest in taming gigas. I raised...so many triplets on our center server.When scorched earth was announced we moved over there, still PVE and we met a large amount of friends we know now. We had wyverns so quickly, we even believe we have one of the first wyverns to every be successfully raised, first, and lives till this day. His name is Zeus. I would wake up early mornings and stay up late nights to do 2-3 milk runs for all of our friendly tribes. They say it was a real life-saver at times when they missed their alarms.

Now I have practically 3,000 hours in ARK, and I expect it to grow unconditionally with the new patch(es) soon. Sometimes I like to thank Wildcard for letting ARK consume so much of my life, because the amount of dedication that I've given to this game has been beyond rewarding with friends, epic buildings, intense dinosaur tames, and memories.

Honestly this game make a my personal dream come true. At this point in my life I hate the city, I hate the fake everything. I often wish I lived in the past or out in the country. So every night I get on Ark and I can do that. Build my log cabin, tame my wolves and bears and sabers. My new fav is the Thyleo. Don't miss the birds at all with that thing. Bucause I am a simple girl with simple needs I like Prim Plus. I don't need tek gear at all. I have my own server and other builders like me are the same way. We have a pretty cool community going. I wish I was my character lol 

I play pve, dont care about pvp at all,i play mostly for building, breeding, and bosses. And i normally play with others, but it seems lately people are droppping of due to pvp influence on pve, not enough focus on pve, building, breeding part..and at times hard to get enough to do hard bosses with, becuase bugs have killed dinos etc. But i have enjoyed the game so far 3,5k hours, i use it to relax my mind. people always say i can get better buildings etc with mods, but like alot others i come to know, we want to play official,, but would like a deeper focus on those parts aswell, the game could turn out really great, when all ascpects of the game is treaded equal and long overdue fixes made. I still hope some oft he modders get into official gameplay, so there is more to do and keep us ingame.. btw do something about the dinocap, people just make more tribes on a server, or fill up other servers instead.but all in all  hopes for better pve stuff in future, and i would probably stay in game longer.

I used to play Ark on servers but after helping a tribe get to alpha status, a change in leadership occurred and I was booted from the tribe and left alone with nothing. I gave up on trusting people on servers and resorted to Single-player but not before making a friend who I still talk to regularly. Within Single-player I experienced a bug that reset my game and all my stuff on the map. That did not stop me as I kept coming back and to this day I have encountered the bug 6 times and I have come back 7 times. Ark quickly rose to the top of my most played on Xbox and my second most played game of all time. I did not use Ark for learning but rather used it as a way to get my friends thinking about the different creatures from throughout history although Ark i not strictly scientifically accurate. My friends ended up getting the game and it made me happy as for once the people around me didn't single me out for liking dinosaurs. I think the biggest impact Ark has had on my life is a feeling of belonging with my interest in dinosaurs, throughout my life I felt alone in my interest for dinosaurs as others considered them childish but Ark introduced me to an entire community of people who shared my interest and have discussions as well as arguments on dinosaurs and the like.

All I can say is thank you Studio Wildcard for making this game.

I bought this game January this year. I had a friend who played it already, and every now and then she explained something about this game, and I would go "oh, sounds interesting" and that was that. Then last year I met someone I became fast friends with, who also plays this game. We initially became friends because we both draw, but she explained this game to me, and ARK was on sale, so I bought it. After a while on local host, we bought a private server for us, since the tether was constantly being a royal pain. 

Now, I personally play only on that private server (that we shut off when we don't play since it's just the two of us), or on Single Player. This game is immense fun, and I'm a big fan of survival and extinct animals both. Naturally, there are things that are annoying, like pathfinding AI in dinos or some such, but I've tweaked my SP to my liking.

I don't play on Officials, and I definitely don't play PVP. I have never much cared for direct conflict and the possibility of losing all my stuff and tames while I'm gone (sometimes for unpredictable times) is not very enticing for me. As for PVE, I'd be open to it but I'd also like to know the people I play with beforehand. 

As a player, I'm mostly casual. I have way too much time on my hands, and often use it for ARK, but the grindy part of it is admittedly sometimes very repetitive and so I take long pauses at times. 

I'm also a person with an abundance of ideas, which has ended up in one mod being in development, and several plus a map to be things I want to create. 

All in all, I'm more of a "crative survival" player than PVP player. I enjoy taming, and I love building, even though I'm not especially good at it. I have several mods in my SP game. In general my emphasis on games like this tend to be immersion, realism (where applicable and fun), and good times.

I do wish the devs would release more screenshots/videos/information on what they're doing behind the scenes, and that the changenotes would have a more detailed version. I have also stated my opinion on things like the flyer nerf elsewhere, so I'm not going to comment on those here.

Personal favorite creatures include Tapejara (such a pretty thing!), Iguanodon, Thylacoleo, Microraptor, Pelagornis, Paracer, and definitely Jerboa. Among others. Tapejara to the extent of seeing one makes me go "Tape!" out loud.

I have non-military PTSD.  As a result I have deliberately isolated myself from ANY stress at all. About 15 months ago my son introduced me to ARK.  He knew I was looking for a sandbox style game (farmville was getting very old LOL) and thought I might like this.  

We started on a server together and I'm not sure I would have gotten through the initial few weeks without my son walking me through.  It really is funny now to look back.  I would not go out of our small compound if it was dark........not happening because the stress and panic onset were just too much.  I ran from everything rather than fight.  

As time as gone on I now take down most of the mean dinos by myself.  I play on SE on my own.  I have my limitations still but, the progress  I have made in handling the stress the game brings on (I don't give a cookie if it's just pixels, my fear and anxiety are very real) has made it's way into my real life.  I am so much stronger than I was.  I hardly ever have to use my service dog any more.  

Is my problem gone, no, but it is sooooooooo much better because each time I mastered the anxiety of the game I realized I could handle more in life.  

I play almost daily on my own and with my son at times.  I have made many very understanding friends in the game.  

Thanks for letting me share how much this game has improved my personal life.

Mi (Ladidog1950)

As soon as the Arks were discovered, the Llamas of FURY were there, Exploring, watching and in general, trying to survive and learn how to thrive like everyone else.

xnU0Nkz.jpg

The early days were the hardest, most of the other survivors encountered were just as confused and lost as the LoF were. Scattered all over the strange new island, it took many epochs before all of the order found their way in and were reunited as a single unified entity. 

Xb3WSx6.jpg

During that time, lost and alone, Nex met other individuals. In the interest of general survival, a small tribe named the Dothraki were formed. They were nomads, moving from place to place, avoiding roaming packs of bandits mounted on terrifying looking raptors, killing all in their path. They set down roots on a large grassy headland by the sea before having their small base destroyed by a lone Tyrannosaurus Rex.

With nothing, remnants of the Dothraki linked up with other lost survivors and eventually made their way on foot to the far north west, as yet unpopulated by most in those early days, and built a mighty base which was dubbed "The Miley Cyrus Commemorative Forward Operating Base". The newly formed tribe "TroubledSouls" Thrived for a long time as a benevolent Alpha, watching over the north, until a freak change in weather turned the area into a blasted arctic wasteland. 

DVMXYb2.jpg

With everything destroyed, the TroubledSouls travelled to new lands, later dubbed Valhalla by many. It was here that some Order members were able to link up and break away into thier own tribe. The LoF then began documenting the world they were in, encounters they made and people they met for their archives, they can still be viewed here:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/45242-chronicles-of-the-llamas-of-fury/

It was during this time the Order ran afoul of RETSUB, and began thier long hunt of him across multiple worlds.

9m4fyY1.jpg

The LoF eventually established a permanent presence on The Center, and use it as thier base of operations while they continue the hunt for retsub, so close yet so far away... 

dcGCyhn.jpg

Archived