Therizino nerf?

BLACKCAT

well ok, maybe the harvested amount was too high but taking 90% of it away ( for fiber) and there is also a cooldown between attacks now ...

its redicules how they hide those nerfs ... 

im more pissed about the lag of communication, again, instead of nerfing or tweaking.......

back to sickle than, cause that make therizino useless for me .. will only tame lows for eggs ... oh wait they nerfed the basilo also SILENTLY 

well, you see where that leads to, the spiral of frustration for end game players is going on 

I have to say, I hope that they do not get nerfed. They are a pain in the butt to tame (A lvl 20 takes 3 hours and you have to check the torp literally every 2 mins or so, I almost went crazy!) and they are a pain to raise (I have heard, I raised some during the valentines event and it wasnt bad but I pace myself) so they should be worth the trouble! Especially since their kibble isn't particularly easy to obtain as well. Not to mention that even though their harvest is nice their weight is average so you still have to do moving or lvl up the weight.

Ours don't seem to have changed. I do agree that they do seem slightly OP. Currently fill a 5k weight quetz with wood in under 2 mins lol.

Seems like it might be an isolated issue. I gathered about 10k fibre in about 2mins yesterday on my theriz.

Are you sure you don't have 2 of them, and you used your Power Theriz instead of your Delicate one?

14 hours ago, Kraken said:

Lemme just check...

*Goes and gathers 20,000 fiber on Theri in 1 minute 27 seconds*

Seems fine to me.

There's also no cool down between Theri attacks at all, so sounds like your Theri or server is bugged to me.

Yep this is right.  It's a bit tiring to keep reading these fake nerf threads.  

13 hours ago, DeningWei said:

Yep this is right.  It's a bit tiring to keep reading these fake nerf threads.  

well why you do than and btw you noticed the question mark behind the topic?

seems to be the server was laggy or what ever, but i wasnt hysteric it really felt like it was nerfed, in these days you never know ;)

1 hour ago, BLACKCAT said:

well why you do than and btw you noticed the question mark behind the topic?

seems to be the server was laggy or what ever, but i wasnt hysteric it really felt like it was nerfed, in these days you never know ;)

Even if you post a question mark in the topic, your first sentence is:

On 29.4.2017 at 10:57 PM, BLACKCAT said:

what is going on, another silent nerf ...

Implying that this is not a question if it's a nerf, but a definitely a nerf and a question why devs not saying wnything about it.

On 4/29/2017 at 7:27 PM, Cowgirl said:

I have to say, I hope that they do not get nerfed. They are a pain in the butt to tame (A lvl 20 takes 3 hours and you have to check the torp literally every 2 mins or so, I almost went crazy!) and they are a pain to raise (I have heard, I raised some during the valentines event and it wasnt bad but I pace myself) so they should be worth the trouble! Especially since their kibble isn't particularly easy to obtain as well. Not to mention that even though their harvest is nice their weight is average so you still have to do moving or lvl up the weight.

I guess this knowledge has been lost in the shuffle somewhat, but on animals with a fast torp depletion rate, use narcoberries over narcotics. Yes, you need a lot more raw berries to rival the power of narcotics, but when you use them they add torpor much more slowly than narcotics do. 1 narcotic raises torpor for 8 seconds--5 narcoberries for 15 seconds, nearly twice as long. Theris don't have the torp drop of say a dimetrodon or a giga, but it can give you a pretty good buffer and some breathing room.

Personally I think they're worth it. Being able to harvest almost anything cuts down on the number of utility animals my tribe has to maintain, if we choose to replace what we have with them. And they're the only animal besides rexes that can do boss fights, which is the primary reason I just started a massive theri taming/breeding project.

I'd say them being less capable of collecting one resource is hardly a reason to discard them as useless when they are so versatile otherwise.

On 5/1/2017 at 3:15 AM, Cymas said:

I guess this knowledge has been lost in the shuffle somewhat, but on animals with a fast torp depletion rate, use narcoberries over narcotics. Yes, you need a lot more raw berries to rival the power of narcotics, but when you use them they add torpor much more slowly than narcotics do. 1 narcotic raises torpor for 8 seconds--5 narcoberries for 15 seconds, nearly twice as long. Theris don't have the torp drop of say a dimetrodon or a giga, but it can give you a pretty good buffer and some breathing room.

Personally I think they're worth it. Being able to harvest almost anything cuts down on the number of utility animals my tribe has to maintain, if we choose to replace what we have with them. And they're the only animal besides rexes that can do boss fights, which is the primary reason I just started a massive theri taming/breeding project.

I'd say them being less capable of collecting one resource is hardly a reason to discard them as useless when they are so versatile otherwise.

I didnt know about the berries but that is my point, they are definitely worth the trouble now but if they nerf them into the ground they wont be.

On 5/1/2017 at 6:15 AM, Cymas said:

I have never noticed this before either.  Thx for the info.

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, Cymas said:

Yep, all of my Theris were crop tamed, and using Narcoberries over narcs. With a 130+ using berries will take an hour or so for the torpor to fill up, and about 15 minutes iirc for it to drop from full meaning you only have to check on it every hour or so of the taming process making them a long, but reasonably stress free tame. The new ability to hold down E to remote use the berries makes it even easier since you'll be looking to feed it a fair few hundred berries to fill it up.

Archived