Forum Paths

thedogowl

Could we maybe get an extra layer on the forum paths on the activity (and maybe other?) page(s).

Basically my bug bear in particular is that if you spot a server advertisment, there is no way (that I can tell) without going into the post to find out whether it was posted in ps4/xbox/pc notes. which has led to me being like ooooh that server looks intriguing, getting pretty positive about it and then reading something about gamertags or psn and being like Ah poop time wasted not even my platform.

Noticed it for things like general discussion as well.

Maybe it's too small or I'm just being a doofus and have missed something, just seems kinda logical to me?

6 minutes ago, Casanova said:

The best way to keep an eye on something that you want in particular forums is to go to "Activity > My Activity Streams > Create New" Then you can create your own activity stream with things like "only show from a Xbox Forum" or "Only show posts that contain THIS WORD".

Heh, I have a lot of these steams created depending on what I am wanting to see... or not see. :). Thank you for having this here as I use it a lot to drink from this fire hose. Lol

16 minutes ago, Casanova said:

The best way to keep an eye on something that you want in particular forums is to go to "Activity > My Activity Streams > Create New" Then you can create your own activity stream with things like "only show from a Xbox Forum" or "Only show posts that contain THIS WORD".

I kinda half suspected I was missing something, thanks, will look into it!

• Chris locked this topic

Archived