broodmother arena design is terrible...

Voidstar

So i tried broodmother easy in single player. Went there with 2 lvl 120 spino [1 had a mastercraft saddle] 1 lvl 80 rex with a mastercraft saddle and 1 128 dire bear. Despite the hardship of bringing them to the obelisk (they got stuck in every rock) (I tried uploading them and downloading them at the obelisk, it was horrible they were stuck and formed a monster) I got into the arena. I could not make all my 4 dinos attack the broodmother. the broodmother would not cross over the bridge, and if I tried to bring them over they would fall down and glitch. If they are on passive well they can t move cause araneo block them, if they are on neutral I can t make them come with me to the broodmother. So I watched them die slowly 1 by 1 then I found a spot from where I could attack the broodmother without anything attacking me back...so If i had enough rockets and a better launcher I could solo it with no dinos[ on easy].

tl;dr please rethink the layout of the broodmother arena...make that bridge wider at least...

oh and people tell you get 20 rexes to kill it solo. I couldn t make 4 dinosaurs attack it, imagine the horror of 20 glitching through every rock nook and cranny

Instead of a rocket launcher, bring an assault rifle with ~1200-1500 ammo (at least journeyman), because the rocket launcher takes too long to shoot and reload, so it inflicts less damage. I've never had any problem bringing 10+ creatures with me. Don't mount them and after being teleported, whistle "attack this target". They should get unstuck really quick.

Archived