No level discrimination game mode?

titanrex1000

Very 21st century title that's not very illuminating but what I'm trying to say is- is their a version or mod of this game (or one like it) where if someone has spent 100 hrs grinding and is lvl 50 then he's not going to stomp the lvl 1 based on that alone or just a game mode without levels at all.. I'm all about grinding and all that but since my Runescape days I just can't handle the click and whoever has the higher level wins ''strategy''.

I say this knowing it's unlikely I've seen the basic youtube videos of Ark and so I know I'm probably barking up the wrong tree but heck you guys nailed 1 of my favorite childhood fantasies. Dinosaurs! The other two are as follows: the titanic and the # 1000 :P.. My fantasy game mode would be to do away with levels but you could still grind trying to mine minerals with a semi-engaging interface and find that rare mineral to say save up for that automatically reloading crossbow that you would actually have to aim (not just click to auto-shoot)!

Same with dinos I'm fine with spending a 100 hrs cutting down trees and mining or feeding my dinos to fatten them up for the slaughterhouse getting the $$ to outfit my fav dino with rocket launchers and laser beams but I just can't stand spending that kind of time clicking ''exercise dino'' or whatever ark does haha a million times until it levels up to lvl 100 and then you get killed by lvl 5000 guy who literally spends all of his waking hours on this game clicking ''exercise dino'' and proceed to alt-f4. It's got to have a lot of skill like well placed shots and tactics that win the game not who has the highest lvl. ;o

Archived