Community Crunch Contests: ARKitect, ARKVideo, NVIDIA ANSEL,& PGM CONTESTS!

Jatheish

• Administrator

Hello, Survivors!

Each week we run community contests for all players (all platforms included where possible) where you can win lots of cash prizes! Below is the different type of contests that take place. Try your hand and share some of your creations with us today!

ARK NVIDIA Ansel Photography Contest!

large.Ansel.jpg.683f020687f3fe873c17912d
[SUPER RES VERSION]

This weekly screenshot competition asks players to take in-game photographs from either ARK: Survival Evolved or our new desert themed expansion pack ARK: Scorched Earth using NVIDIA Ansel, and meet the category requirements listed below.

Winners will be announced during ARK’s regular “Community Crunch” blog post. Each winner (3) will receive $100 each and each runner up will receive $50. Want to enter? ARK-Ansel screenshot entries should be e-mailed to anselcontest@studiowildcard.com

If you need a place to upload a file for the contest, make use of Wetransfer which will allow up to 2gb for free! :)

Please note: Ansel submissions are limited to a total of 15 per person!

Three Categories

• Super Resolution: These should be taken at 8x Super Resolution. Players can optionally use Depth of Field effects accessible in Spectator mode by pressing the [Delete] key.
  • Panoramic 360 Stereoscopic 3D: These should be taken at 4x Super Resolution,  in 360 Stereoscopic 3D mode. We will crop them to 2D for web display, while also providing the 3D version for viewing within VR display. Check out your 360 Stereo results on your HMD or on your Android Phone with NVIDIA VR Viewer 
  • Freeform: Any settings, whacky and creative use of Ansel filters are encouraged. Adding humorous titles/captions in Photoshop is also acceptable for this category!

When entering the contest please name your entries and make sure that they include:

• Name
  • Image Title
  • Category

An example would be

Wildcard Jat - Evolution Event - Super Resolution

Ansel is a revolutionary new way to capture in-game shots.  Compose a shot from any position, adjust with post-process filters, capture HDR images in high-fidelity formats, and share the screenshots in 360 via a smartphone, PC or VR headset. Learn more about these features in the Ansel Technology page and the NVIDIA blog.

How to run NVIDIA Ansel

First of all, you'll want to make sure you're running the latest Nvidia Geforce Drivers - so head over to http://www.geforce.com/ and get downloading!

Once setup and ready to go, right click ARK: Survival Evolved in your steam library and you'll see the option to Launch ARK with NVIDIA Ansel

8C629BA8DBBC054368ECA4F20133A2EDA5A7A60B

Select this and head into a single player game, regardless of the map or the mod. Once you're in game, you can immediately press ALT + F2 to get into Ansel Photography mode and start taking snaps.

D024619D0568993D07B51F5E7D4120263CB0AB0B

or you can type in the following command in the console:

cheat enablespectator

Once that is enabled, hit your DELETE key and it'll open the Depth of Field Options menu where you can play around with the games DOF.

26D4DE2C7AEADC7E3857AC8213C10D9E97EA1C0F

Then hit ALT+F2 and take some awesome Ansel photography!

Here's a little tip from Jesse:

You can also type "enablespectator true" in the console to fly around before you take your shot, and hit the "Home" key to level your camera if you want to keep people from feeling sick on a 360 stereo VR screenshot. ;)

Procedurally Generated Maps!

large.PGM_3_1080p.png

Welcome to the newest contest in our Community Crunch, PGMs! Players will be able to show off their creations for a chance to win a 100$ Steam Gift card or $50 cash for runners-up, plus get their map featured in the next set of Official Extinction server maps! That's right, your map could be featured as an Official Server for a one month period!

Please include the following in your entry post:

• Map Name:
  • Media (Videos, Screenshots, etc):
  • PGM Settings:

Media content of your procedurally generated map can include videos, screenshots, and live stream vods - anything you want in which we'll be able to visually see how your map looks. You can even get players on it and have them build or battle out a PvP game to show what it's capable of! 

The PGM settings used to create the map can be found your game.ini - That's most likely in:

Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Game.ini

or

\Saved\Config\Windows or WindowsServer or LinuxServer etc)\Game.ini

[/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode]
PGMapName= ...
PGTerrainPropertiesString= ...

For extra details about PGM, check out this thread here:

And of course, if you are using a special modded Procedural ARK Generator, let us know and share it with us!

ARKitect!

This is an award ($200 prize for first and $100 for any runners up) given to Survivors to celebrate the amazing structures you build. These bases are judge based upon a number of different factors such as their creativity, uniqueness, how fun of a base it is, the difficulty of building it, the functionality it provides and much more! At the end of each week, the winners and runner-ups will be featured in our #ARKitect section of the Community Crunch and will be awarded cash prizes! 

Note: We've had a lot of requests regarding the use of mods - go for it! We'd love to see how mods have influenced your bases

ARKVideo!

This contest is open to all types of video be they funny, epic, scenic, stories, whatever inspires you. Winning this content will net you a $200 prize for first and $100 for any runners up. Just a general reminder that they should remain safe for work, think of the children! Send us in your videos and we cannot wait to watch them! We're really interested in seeing the latest video creations you guys have put together - so show us something fresh!

Uploading the images

Please upload the images to the gallery section of our New Community Hub - you can create your own album and directly link us to that or attach it to your post! Please remember to post your entry to this thread specifically! If you're not able to upload directly to the gallery, don't sweat as imgur will work fine too!

http://survivetheark.com/index.php?/gallery/

Looking forward to seeing the entries!

@JatRe: ANSEL & Memory Consumption Issues (in case you missed the twitter reply). I dedicated 5GB using virtual memory for a total of 21GB (my poor old HDD isn't so happy though, it is a temporary solution for Ansel mode). I checked the memory usage and using any map like Volcano/Ragnarok/ISO + Epic/High settings mix now requires 20GB. - Before, I was able to run all that + some mods and stay under 16GB of memory pretty easy. I am happy though to get super quality images again though with this temporary fix, not crashing 25x for 5 pictures made it fun again.

Unfortunately - this is a problem for building still. 4-5 (350mb average each) mods are the max and if I tap into virtual memory, video presentation will be a freeze-fest as the memory is swapping on/off the HDD constantly. Worth noting is that the active memory sometimes sits at 8GB only, but the cached memory isn't clearing out when not in used which is causing the crashing since there is no further room to cache even more. Hope that helps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARKitect - I was going to try and start something completely different and new this week, but I have been getting hit hard with headaches and migraines meaning lots of laying in bed and wasn't sure how long it'll take to build, so I am doing a smaller idea I've had sitting around for a few months.

*The selling points for this fun base design are: Creative Design, Fun looking base, Fully functional base including dino housing, Replication of the Baba Yaga theme, Architectural Design, and the First Swamp Biome themed ARKitect :3 Along with using some of the more primitive building bits, so it's more of a fun, functional, and architectural theme rather than relying on pretty mods this time around.

I love how I got the chicken legs down and some of its thigh xD, along with my own bird cage addition which I think fit the theme. The legs are the the key recognition factor, the house can be whatever design you like, I went classical.
Main mod required to pull the chicken leg look off is Structures+ for the inverted Sloped roofing walls to get the complete thickness. Rest is just for a little extra decor.
ARKitect Submission
Out in the swamps, folklore says there lives an evil witch at....
Baba Yaga's Base

PGM Submission:

Settings:
PGMapName=ProceduralARK20170425053254
PGTerrainPropertiesString=MapSeed=549;LandscapeRadius=1.0;Water Frequency=10;Mountains Frequency=6;Mountains Slope=2.50;MountainsHeight=.9;Turbulence Power=0.0125;Shore Slope=1.0;WaterLevel=-0.72;GrassDensity=1.0;JungleGrassDensity=0.05;ErosionSteps=8;TreesGroundSlopeAccuracy=0.5;DepositionStrength=0.05;ErosionStrength=0.75;OceanFloorLevel=-1.0;SnowBiomeSize=0.12;RWBiomeSize=0.09;MountainBiomeStart=-0.35;MountainsTreeDensity=0.06;JungleBiomeStart=-0.65;IslandBorderCurveExp=4.0;MaxSawnPointHeight=0.2;SnowGrassDensity=0.25;MountainGrassDensity=0.007;SnowMountainGrassDensity=0.15;UnderwaterObjectsDensity=0.5;SnowMountainsTreeDensity=0.03;TreeDensity=0.005;JungleTreeDensity=0.55;RedWoodTreeDensity=0.030;SnowTreeDensity=1.2;RedwoodGrassDensity=0.07;ShoreTreeDensity=0.32;SnowShoreTreeDensity=0.04;DeepWaterBiomesDepth=-0.24;InlandWaterObjectsDensity=0.5;ShorelineStartOffset=0.023;ShorelineThickness=0.035;MountainGeneralTreesPercent=0.15;TerrainScaleMultiplier=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f,Z=1.0f);SnowBiomeLocation=(X=0.6f,Y=0.6f);RWForestBiomeLocation=(X=0.4f,Y=0.4f);NorthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);SouthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=1.0f);EastRegion1Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);EastRegion1End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3End=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f);WestRegion1Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.0f);WestRegion1End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3End=(X=0.25f,Y=1.0f)

My entry this week, is my latest base that I made on The Island. I have been walking around with this idea for over a year now and this base was originally planned to go in to Skull Lave Island on the center. 

This is my biggest base in square miles by far. Has over 12000 plant, rock and tree components alone and is heavily based on shows like Black Sails, the Tudor Farm and a load of other online and offline media :)

In the past I have built a couple of huge castles and walled in cities, so this time I wanted to concentrate more on real life application and function over form.

The base is located on Herbivore Island and includes the International Trade Port (with defenses and warships), Sheep Farm with Windmill, Plantation with Orchard and Farm, Watermill, Airport, Stables, Village with Clothes and Shoe Store, Veggies and Fruit Store, Spells Books Dyes and Potions Store, Weapons and Ammunition Store, Coffee-shop in Pergola and a Jail, the Main Town with Barber, Doctor, Wine Bar, Private Beach, Design Office and the Oriental Market where all merchants sell their imported wears, the Brown Bear Iced Deliveries Inc. (a Company who transports all fresh produce in bags of ice around the island) the Fishing Port with Private Beach, the Lighthouse and the Governors Mansion with French Colonial Styled Garden.

Across the island there is also the DIPLODOBUS SERVICE a hop on hop off service for the travelers new to the island.

Again loads of thank yous to all the modders who made all the amazing stuff. It is awesome having to got to know a lot of you because of ARK and you guys (and girls) keep surprising me every single day with all the amazing content you create for this game :) 

I recently won the super resolution contest in community crunch 89 and got runner up in the panoramic 360 stereoscopic 3D category of 90, but haven't been contacted about the prizes. I'm sure you guys have been very busy with the huge new patch coming out, I was just wondering when I should expect to hear back about it and how the prize would be distributed. 89 was my first time competing and I was super excited about the win, but wasn't sure how all this works lol. Have my entries for the next one, "Spino in the Mist" and "Gone Spelunking" submitted through wetransfer and looking forward to seeing everyone else's work :)

Thank you guys for holding these contests, they're an amazing opportunity, and for all the great work on ARK in general :)

1 hour ago, roguewolf said:

I recently won the super resolution contest in community crunch 89 and got runner up in the panoramic 360 stereoscopic 3D category of 90, but haven't been contacted about the prizes. I'm sure you guys have been very busy with the huge new patch coming out, I was just wondering when I should expect to hear back about it and how the prize would be distributed. 89 was my first time competing and I was super excited about the win, but wasn't sure how all this works lol. Have my entries for the next one, "Spino in the Mist" and "Gone Spelunking" submitted through wetransfer and looking forward to seeing everyone else's work :)

Thank you guys for holding these contests, they're an amazing opportunity, and for all the great work on ARK in general :)

Prepare for an incredibly long wait. We are still waiting on the prizes starting from Crunch #76 from December 16, 2016.

You will "eventually" receive a private message via the forum asking for your email. Then they send you a 1 page tax information sheet to fill and return, along with your Paypal email.

Speaking of prizes, I haven't commented in quite a long time on them, so going to do it once now since they are over 4 months behind now (longest to date) and personally am waiting on around $4,150 (+300 Steam Giftcard) which I could really use. Any chance to get Jesse to pick 1 day in the next 1-2 weeks to sit down and do them since that may tactically be the best and most efficient method to accomplish something?
~Thank You.

There have been some pretty outrageous claims being circulated around the forums lately, so lets take a closer look at a couple of them.

Myth 1:  Quetzal flight time from the coast to the volcano post 2.0 nerf.

Myth 2:  That a 20 minute metal run from the southern coast to the volcano will take well over an hour post 2.0 nerf.

Myth 3:  That I enjoy poking hornets nests with a sharp stick on occasion.  No... wait... that ones true.  :D 

BUSTING FLYER NERF 2.0 MYTHS

4 hours ago, roguewolf said:

Hi RW,

No worries :) they always pay out every price eventually, probably something to do with big updates coming out and they not being a huge company.

And having to wait for it for a long time is relative, if you won last weeks and they deposit it next week, you only waited 2 weeks :D if you won in january then the wait was a bit longer :)

Good morning! Here are my new creations this week for ARKitect!

I came up with a cool small castle design that's custom built for this specific area on the Ragnarok map, on a small carrock in a valley in the Scotland region. This is a three tiered structure centered around a large keep, with a stable that can house up to three equus horses or other small dinos. The actual building begins about 10 minutes in if you want to follow along, and the final build can of course be seen at the end of the video. Requires Structures Plus.

Secondly, my next build guide! This building guide shows you how to build a detailed, functional bar and grill using just vanilla objects. This restaurant design can also be used as a diner or cafe. Elements include booths, a rudimentary kitchen, an outdoor patio with tables and chairs, and my favorite feature, an actual bar with overhead storage spaces. Features a creative use of several objects for different purposes than they were originally intended. I've just today only gotten some notices about people deciding to build this for themselves, which is amazing! :D

5 hours ago, Wolf Angelus said:

Prepare for an incredibly long wait. We are still waiting on the prizes starting from Crunch #76 from December 16, 2016.

You will "eventually" receive a private message via the forum asking for your email. Then they send you a 1 page tax information sheet to fill and return, along with your Paypal email.

Speaking of prizes, I haven't commented in quite a long time on them, so going to do it once now since they are over 4 months behind now (longest to date) and personally am waiting on around $4,150 (+300 Steam Giftcard) which I could really use. Any chance to get Jesse to pick 1 day in the next 1-2 weeks to sit down and do them since that may tactically be the best and most efficient method to accomplish something?
~Thank You.

2 hours ago, The Lime Inc. said:

Hi RW,

No worries :) they always pay out every price eventually, probably something to do with big updates coming out and they not being a huge company.

And having to wait for it for a long time is relative, if you won last weeks and they deposit it next week, you only waited 2 weeks :D if you won in january then the wait was a bit longer :)

Thanks for the info :) Not in any hurry, just wasn't sure how the process worked and was a little worried since I submit my entries as roguewolf91 but go by just roguewolf on here :D

This is my PGM Submission for this week:

PGMapName=ProceduralARK20170428194948
PGTerrainPropertiesString=MapSeed=629;LandscapeRadius=1.0;Water Frequency=2.941112;Mountains Frequency=8.225471;Mountains Slope=0.796966;MountainsHeight=1.094995;Turbulence Power=0.0125;Shore Slope=1.0;WaterLevel=-0.72;GrassDensity=1.0;JungleGrassDensity=0.02;ErosionSteps=4;TreesGroundSlopeAccuracy=0.5;DepositionStrength=0.5;ErosionStrength=0.75;OceanFloorLevel=-1.0;SnowBiomeSize=0.250975;RWBiomeSize=0.265272;MountainBiomeStart=-0.45933;MountainsTreeDensity=0.01;JungleBiomeStart=-0.55882;IslandBorderCurveExp=4.0;MaxSawnPointHeight=0.1;SnowGrassDensity=0.25;MountainGrassDensity=0.05;SnowMountainGrassDensity=0.15;UnderwaterObjectsDensity=0.5;SnowMountainsTreeDensity=0.01;TreeDensity=0.003;JungleTreeDensity=0.66;RedWoodTreeDensity=0.35;SnowTreeDensity=1.0;RedwoodGrassDensity=0.1;ShoreTreeDensity=0.05;SnowShoreTreeDensity=0.025;DeepWaterBiomesDepth=-0.24;InlandWaterObjectsDensity=0.5;ShorelineStartOffset=0.01;ShorelineThickness=0.0015;MountainGeneralTreesPercent=0.1;TerrainScaleMultiplier=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f,Z=1.0f);SnowBiomeLocation=(X=0.2f,Y=0.2f);RWForestBiomeLocation=(X=0.5f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);SouthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=1.0f);EastRegion1Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);EastRegion1End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3End=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f);WestRegion1Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.0f);WestRegion1End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3End=(X=0.25f,Y=1.0f)
PGLastPreset=0

40YtVzV.png

afl7bsn.png

eow5ZzU.png

68x1u9A.png

• Administrator

I'll be in touch sometime this weekend (hopefully) or early next week collecting the information for new winners, as for previous winners they can expect to be paid out shortly! We've done some hiring and now have actual managerial/administration staff internally, so we're a lot less like headless chickens and will be able to take care of prizes much quicker. I am very relieved and super sorry about the delay, it has been a very frustrating process and I truly appreciate how patient everyone has been. 

2 hours ago, Jat said:

I'll be in touch sometime this weekend (hopefully) or early next week collecting the information for new winners, as for previous winners they can expect to be paid out shortly! We've done some hiring and now have actual managerial/administration staff internally, so we're a lot less like headless chickens and will be able to take care of prizes much quicker. I am very relieved and super sorry about the delay, it has been a very frustrating process and I truly appreciate how patient everyone has been. 

Good move on the additional & proper management :P that will help you guys so much for many things, extremely good organization raises efficiency and productivity soooo much (I use it myself in building to do stuff in half the time people would think it took). I would have done it for cheaper though :P if you ever need a PT manager/administrative assistant (4 year BBA, management focused).

Thanks for the update and good news, hope it works out with noticeably improved results for the company and contest entrants alike.

This is my PGM submission :)

[/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode]
PGMapName=ProceduralARK20170429093846
PGTerrainPropertiesString=MapSeed=881;LandscapeRadius=1.0;Water Frequency=1.831679;Mountains Frequency=10.824915;Mountains Slope=1.85981;MountainsHeight=1.191304;Turbulence Power=0.0125;Shore Slope=1.0;WaterLevel=-0.72;GrassDensity=1.0;JungleGrassDensity=0.02;ErosionSteps=4;TreesGroundSlopeAccuracy=0.5;DepositionStrength=0.5;ErosionStrength=0.75;OceanFloorLevel=-1.0;SnowBiomeSize=0.183905;RWBiomeSize=0.153711;MountainBiomeStart=-0.735961;MountainsTreeDensity=0.01;JungleBiomeStart=-0.646597;IslandBorderCurveExp=4.0;MaxSawnPointHeight=0.1;SnowGrassDensity=0.25;MountainGrassDensity=0.05;SnowMountainGrassDensity=0.15;UnderwaterObjectsDensity=0.5;SnowMountainsTreeDensity=0.01;TreeDensity=0.003;JungleTreeDensity=0.66;RedWoodTreeDensity=0.15;SnowTreeDensity=1.0;RedwoodGrassDensity=0.1;ShoreTreeDensity=0.05;SnowShoreTreeDensity=0.025;DeepWaterBiomesDepth=-0.24;InlandWaterObjectsDensity=0.5;ShorelineStartOffset=0.01;ShorelineThickness=0.0015;MountainGeneralTreesPercent=0.1;TerrainScaleMultiplier=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f,Z=1.0f);SnowBiomeLocation=(X=0.2f,Y=0.2f);RWForestBiomeLocation=(X=0.5f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);SouthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=1.0f);EastRegion1Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);EastRegion1End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3End=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f);WestRegion1Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.0f);WestRegion1End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3End=(X=0.25f,Y=1.0f)
PGLastPreset=0
PGFavorites=UNUSED;UNUSED;UNUSED;UNUSED;UNUSED;UNUSED;UNUSED;UNUSED;UNUSED;UNUSED;
PGLastUsedSettings_v2=MapSeed=881;LandscapeRadius=1.0;Water Frequency=1.831679;Mountains Frequency=10.824915;Mountains Slope=1.85981;MountainsHeight=1.191304;Turbulence Power=0.0125;Shore Slope=1.0;WaterLevel=-0.72;GrassDensity=1.0;JungleGrassDensity=0.02;ErosionSteps=4;TreesGroundSlopeAccuracy=0.5;DepositionStrength=0.5;ErosionStrength=0.75;OceanFloorLevel=-1.0;SnowBiomeSize=0.183905;RWBiomeSize=0.153711;MountainBiomeStart=-0.735961;MountainsTreeDensity=0.01;JungleBiomeStart=-0.646597;IslandBorderCurveExp=4.0;MaxSawnPointHeight=0.1;SnowGrassDensity=0.25;MountainGrassDensity=0.05;SnowMountainGrassDensity=0.15;UnderwaterObjectsDensity=0.5;SnowMountainsTreeDensity=0.01;TreeDensity=0.003;JungleTreeDensity=0.66;RedWoodTreeDensity=0.15;SnowTreeDensity=1.0;RedwoodGrassDensity=0.1;ShoreTreeDensity=0.05;SnowShoreTreeDensity=0.025;DeepWaterBiomesDepth=-0.24;InlandWaterObjectsDensity=0.5;ShorelineStartOffset=0.01;ShorelineThickness=0.0015;MountainGeneralTreesPercent=0.1;TerrainScaleMultiplier=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f,Z=1.0f);SnowBiomeLocation=(X=0.2f,Y=0.2f);RWForestBiomeLocation=(X=0.5f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);SouthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=1.0f);EastRegion1Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);EastRegion1End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3End=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f);WestRegion1Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.0f);WestRegion1End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3End=(X=0.25f,Y=1.0f)

WRl4opL.png

yYvm5Hz.png

YDvG4t0.png

Jw4vblJ.png

kwn3ZiA.png

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived