Forcefeeding Dinos

BobRoss

Quick question,

some time ago there was a change to dinos that you couldnt force feed them things like cali soup etc. but are there things that can still be forcefed? (except meat to heal)

can you still forcefeed them stimberries/stimulants to make torpor drop faster?

can you forcefeed broth of enlightment? 

thanks in advance

Just now, BobRoss said:

haha, yeah thats true, but i really like doing the cave, the only problem i have is the torpor, so it seems i have found a solution to that now :D

I enjoy it as well, best source of CP in the game with a frog and excellent way to get XP for your pets.
Been running it quite a few times with my Raptor as well, in hope of finally getting an AC Rex saddle blueprint for my boss rexes.

3 minutes ago, GobboKirk said:

I enjoy it as well, best source of CP in the game with a frog and excellent way to get XP for your pets.
Been running it quite a few times with my Raptor as well, in hope of finally getting an AC Rex saddle blueprint for my boss rexes.

i want to do it with my saber but im afraid the meganeura will kill it in one wave :o is it doable with anything else but a frog?

and can you find rex saddles in there?.

Just now, BobRoss said:

i want to do it with my saber but im afraid the meganeura will kill it in one wave :o is it doable with anything else but a frog?

Found MC saddle BPs so AC should be possible, ofc most of the time I get the o so awesome GPS blueprint :P

As for what pet, boils down to saddle more than anything else. Saber does better damage than a frog, so shouldn't be a problem.

Might take longer with heal sessions now though, since they added that cooldown to the force feeding.

I still want that CD to be out of combat only :)

11 minutes ago, GobboKirk said:

Found MC saddle BPs so AC should be possible, ofc most of the time I get the o so awesome GPS blueprint :P

As for what pet, boils down to saddle more than anything else. Saber does better damage than a frog, so shouldn't be a problem.

Might take longer with heal sessions now though, since they added that cooldown to the force feeding.

I still want that CD to be out of combat only :)

i have asc saddle for my kitty kat, might give it a whirl today :P 

i want the opposite, i would be ok with a cd while IN combat and no CD when more than 20 seconds out of combat.

I wish you could still use Broth of Enlightenment on pets. Otherwise, Broth of Enlightenment is pretty useless once you reach Lvl 105. I used to constantly hunt Wooly Rhinos for their horns to make Broth of Enlightenment, so i could use it on my new dinos to level them up. Was awesome when killing Alphas. Now, all the Broth of Enlightenment i made just sits in my fridge gathering dust.

49 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

i have asc saddle for my kitty kat, might give it a whirl today :P 

i want the opposite, i would be ok with a cd while IN combat and no CD when more than 20 seconds out of combat.

Reading back, yeah that's kinda what I tried to say, me bad England today :P I'd even be happy with no forcefeeding in combat at all.

2 hours ago, BobRoss said:

Get a nice Saber saddle, get a saber and only out HP into its levels.  Then use a pike while riding the saber to kill the bugs.  Saber is just an HP sponge.

11 minutes ago, Brayn said:

Get a nice Saber saddle, get a saber and only out HP into its levels.  Then use a pike while riding the saber to kill the bugs.  Saber is just an HP sponge.

what would be the fun in  that :D i can see the meganeura being a problem because the saber doesnt have a big aoe. ill have to try it out thanks for the tip

18 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

what would be the fun in  that :D i can see the meganeura being a problem because the saber doesnt have a big aoe. ill have to try it out thanks for the tip

That's kinda why I normally go with my raptor, hits seem to land higher so easier to finish of the stragglers.
But the pike should work just as good to finish the last few I guess.

Archived