PC v257 Update, Volcano Changes, & New Music Teasers!

Jen

I like the added border affect to the Volcano, my Tribe's refinery is literally on it's border so we shall see what form of destruction will occur when it goes active.  I also like the new music, the 1st one is my least favorite but the second track rocks.  The third sounds like a cave encounter while the second one sounds like a boss encounter.  Great work on the music layout.  Thanks for the update.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, StephaniRabbitheart said:

Love #2 and #3. Those are really awesome. I would love if the sound people would please show some love to the T-Rex and the wolves. The T-Rex walking and eating are like nails being scratched across a chalk board and the wolves just sound super wimpy. The raptors don't hardly have any sound at all now. Not even footsteps. When I am riding my T-Rex I have to turn my sound way down because it's super annoying. I hope they will fix that.  

And the flyer voices and effects are overdone, especially argents. They're raucously annoying and I swear I hear a crafting sound when I attack with them. Cut back the frequency of flyer voices by 2/3 and make them simpler and cleaner please!

Really liked the Ark 3 its the best one!  listening to it just bought back memories when I started playing ark way back on pc. Despite the painful wyvern flyer nerf, Ark still is hands down the absolute world class best looking game with animals out there. Nothing else out there even comes close or can come close to the amazing worlds you guys have created.

But yeah, Ark 3 just did me in couldnt help but just think back of soo many great memories about Ark.

5 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

What lag? I think its more than just the game cuz I almost never lag

Go play on a public server, and you will know what I'm talking about. For console, the lag can sometimes be unbearable when you have close to 200 dinos, hundreds of turrets, and large structures, which is all within the limits Wildcard has created.  Few of my tribe mates have quit the game and one of my friends refuses to play public servers because of the lag. 

I enjoy the gluttony of new stuff, but at this point, I'm ready to the majority of these bugs and lag fixed. This game has so much potential, and it's honestly one of the best and most addicting games I've ever played, but this lag is really setting it back on consoles. 

Archived