PC v257 Update, Volcano Changes, & New Music Teasers!

Jen

Ooooh gosh yes...this is a positive thing to get a teaser at with how much hate is floating around concerning ARK. That music...I'm in love...

1. Defeintely sounds like music for a cave, TEK cave most likely. It's got a futuristic feel to it.

2. Broodmoother boss music? That violin performance always reminds me of bugs...or bees moreso....battle music when attacked by the new bees maybe? xD

3. It has a huge jungle theme to it, so I'd guess battle music for the jungle biomes (or redwood).

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/26/2017 at 10:13 PM, Hawkin said:

This giant turd of an update, no we're not enjoying it. The new interface is unintuitive and you did very little with it and half of what you did is bad. New Animals have no strategic value. Wyverns lost 15-20 levels for no reason. (even after spending the refunded speed points, I had a wyvern that hatched at 190, and was somehow not even 190) The flyer nerf was GROSSLY EXCESSIVE. Game is ruined at this point for many of us.

Welcome to the Pc crowd, finally. We got this poopshow for a few weeks now

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Myteamkills said:

Being on official, we've been on the volcano for months and now we will have to just pack up and leave? I don't get how you expect everyone just to move out of the volcano when we've been grinding so hard. 

So basically you dont think there should be any changes at all ever to the Island map right?

2 hours ago, Myteamkills said:

Being on official, we've been on the volcano for months and now we will have to just pack up and leave? I don't get how you expect everyone just to move out of the volcano when we've been grinding so hard. 

cause people who lived where the snow biome got expanded to never lost anything, right?

My music guesses follow current guesses closely, but the first one also kinda felt like good music for the snow biome around Whitsky Peak/the snow cave. Maybe it's just me but I can see my character in a snow storm, freezing to death, close to running out of food, looking out at the frozen icebergs as the sun sets, knowing I'm about to die again xD

Love the new tracks! They sound awesome.

Im very exited for the new music tracks. I think the first is the tek cave music. I especially like the 2nd one, and i imagine it will be the final boss theme. For the 3rd, im not quite sure possibly a scorched earth new track. Overall this new patch will be very cool. I hope someday the center will get an active volcano and tek cave. We still dont have the dragon though...

Archived