Where is the Easter event

Gun

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Gun said:

We never got the event for Xbox see this is why people are deleting the game how is it fair the pc got the event and we don't 

How certain are you that the Easter Event isn't there? Go look at your cooking pot and tell me if you see any Easter content?

10 minutes ago, Xxtheclashxx said:

I would love to go look, but I'm waiting for the flyer nerf update start on my xbox. Was there a server message i didn't see that we are supposed to see? I'm asking A legit question. 

I had to start the game to get the update. I kept refreshing and restarting up the Xbox and saw nothing. Started the game, boom there it was. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Gun said:

We got the Easter event but not the 3x breeding I'm done with this game deleting now

There never was a 3x breeding.

PC never got 3x breeding.

Xbox/PS4 got exactly what PC got.

Any talk about 3x breeding was rumour started by people in the community for whatever reason.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Nidrac said:

I'm having issues with getting eggs I even went as far as trapping wild dodos to see if they would lay Easter eggs and all they lay is regular eggs it's server 672 

Give it some time. Try and get some wild dodos into a pen, a few females and at least 1 male and leave them in there. They will start laying easter eggs every so often. Don't sit there and watch them because it will just make the wait feel longer.

3 minutes ago, NLRoeie said:

Same problem on ps4 i geuss i can see the easter update is here and can cook the skins in my cooking pot but no easter eggs.. Got doddos i an pen for over two houts not a single egg found also looking around in the wild im not able to find any 

me too... been traveling around since patch drop looking for dodos with ears havnt seen any...  no egg found yet.. ive threw bunch of wild  males couple females in a taming pen and let them roam and still no eggs.. its like we get the cooking pot items but no easter eggs 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, hunglo187 said:

me too... been traveling around since patch drop looking for dodos with ears havnt seen any...  no egg found yet.. ive threw bunch of wild  males couple females in a taming pen and let them roam and still no eggs.. its like we get the cooking pot items but no easter eggs 

There are no dodos with bunny ears, just normal wild dodos.

1 minute ago, hunglo187 said:

I dont think they have the ears this time but still the eggs should be therr but they aint here 

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, hunglo187 said:

with that being said then why is my taming pen full of dodos not producing eggs? i made sure i had only few males and lots of females dropped in but still havnt seen eggs? 

Are these dodos wild or tamed? The easter eggs only drop from wild mate boosted dinos.

Archived