Giga Hatch Melee

loafinator11

Just some basic questions here. Does anyone know how high the melee of a giga at hatch can get, or at least what is the highest you've seen yourself? Does it get much over 300? I'm looking into buying giga eggs and want to get some pretty good ones and not waste time on ones with mediocre stats. Also, does anyone know about how much a really good egg is worth in terms of turrets?

I'm on xbox if that matters.

25 minutes ago, StoneyDiagram2008 said:

270% on PvE is highest ive seen, while I've seen PvP offering 285%.

We hatch 265 and ive seen up.to 285 on pve as well. Gm spawned replacement giga lvl 300+ with the 285 melee

Edit: Its been awhile since ive seen it maybe they stopped selling the bloodline

As far as cost goes..its really supply and command bubbs. 

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Brittbrat07 said:

We tamed a mating pair 150 melee and 170 I was wondering what the baby will have they were 130&135 mutton tamed

The baby will have either 150 or 170 base, with 170 being more likely.   There's a small chance it will have a mutation that increases melee damage, in which case it might be 160 or 180.

Due to the way that scaling works on Gigas between wild and tamed, any imprinting you do will have a much larger benefit than normal.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
1 minute ago, WaightZer said:

How do you get a wild baby?

Before release, when the tribe cap was introduced and your tribe was full, babies would spawn with a yellow name instead of red. You could knock them out, tame them and got the same bonus levels on them as a regular wild tame. This was for a short time, and their offsprings exist on legacy only.

6 minutes ago, Weiss said:

Before release, when the tribe cap was introduced and your tribe was full, babies would spawn with a yellow name instead of red. You could knock them out, tame them and got the same bonus levels on them as a regular wild tame. This was for a short time, and their offsprings exist on legacy only.

Thanks for the info, didn't had cap problem myself on legacy, so didn't know bout those babies.

And my bad for not seeing this original posted date.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived