Bases from a single tribe built EVERYWHERE

Torttort3501

On my Official Xbox One The island Server (448) there is a tribe that only has 3 people in it, yet they have bases EVERYWHERE. They have a base at Volcano, Fars Peak, Obsidian Mtn, Iceberg in snow biome, Carno Island, Blue Ob, in the snow just north of warzone as well as 1 in south zone 1 and southzone 3. This list only consists of the bases they on THIS server specifically. They have additional bases on other servers as well. With having all these unnecessary bases it contributes to additional lag on the server and blocks locations for new tribes to build on and other tribes to relocate.

This kind of is a rant I know but I am not the only person on the server who complains about this and "technically" they are not breaking any rules that I am aware of. Is there anything that can be done to clear out some of the bases like a base limit or Land Grab or anything? I would love to hear from an ark Dev/GM about this.

Exactly lol. I wish every server had an admin/dev that came out even if just once or twice a week to check things out and we could voice our complaints to and they could investigate what we say and then make a judgement call based upon what they find out. Then they could go and talk to them and be like "Hey why do you have all these bases for just the 2 or 3 of you, if you don't actually need them then you need to demolish them. Maybe have like a limit on how many bases you can have up at a time depending on the amount of tribe mates you have in your tribe. Perhaps 1 base Per 2 Tribe mates or something?

9 hours ago, Torttort3501 said:

Exactly lol. I wish every server had an admin/dev that came out even if just once or twice a week to check things out and we could voice our complaints to and they could investigate what we say and then make a judgement call based upon what they find out. Then they could go and talk to them and be like "Hey why do you have all these bases for just the 2 or 3 of you, if you don't actually need them then you need to demolish them. Maybe have like a limit on how many bases you can have up at a time depending on the amount of tribe mates you have in your tribe. Perhaps 1 base Per 2 Tribe mates or something?

I'm not saying it's ok to have that many bases but only 1 per 2 tribe members is not realistic, our main base is in the swamp, so as soon as we started taming water creatures we needed a base close to the ocean, plus with the leeds taking away rafts on open water plus flyer nerf a snow base will be required if you want any type of access to wolves or mammoths

Bruh, your base is an eyesore and contributes to lag as well jk jk.

In all seriousness this is first come first serve on PVE. Don't complain because you yourself probably have an eyesore of a base which lags or kills spawns as well. Pick up and move out if you don't like it. I have literally the entire mid jungle pillared on my pve serve because I was there first and claimed the land. I own 4 ruins I never build in and regularly set pillar.s

Yes im an asshole but im one that was there first ;0 I do what I want with the land I claimed.

Archived