Every time i try to make a map it crashes to dash ?

Ive tried soo many times to make a map on this crap, just keeps crashing to dash, even using all default settings, being trying to make one for the past 2 and half hours, after about 15 minutes of trying it just goes back to the XB1 dash

Have being trying this since it was implemented, in all that time ive made 2 maps, and both where unplayable due to the undulation meaning i cant walk over the map, yet when i turn those settings off it just wont gen a map

• 4 weeks later...

On the PS4 I crash the whole game, if I have played the game and then go to create a PGM or if it is my second attempt at a PGM, My only work around is to start the game and go straight to create PGM once all the settings are plugged in I save it as a template then load the game ........if I need to make changes afterward I reboot the game load the settings from the template make my changes and save it again

Every time I try to generate a map without rebooting the game after playing or pgm attempt I crash  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep, this is actually getting annoying now. I can't even load up my existing PGArks on Xbox One. WildCard you need to have this fixed yesterday! I hate playing on the island because I have to deal with my irrational fear of deep water in video games and movies, so I'm literally unable to do anything aquatic until PGArks are back up and running and least the way they used to. With a PGArk I can make a shallow ocean where I'm like 3 feet from the ocean floor, no sharks, no squid, no deep sea monsters. Now that I can't do that I'm not really all that compelled to play ARK anymore.

On 4/25/2017 at 10:20 PM, Darkwinter said:

I made 20 maps and I never crashed until now. Loading times are doable. Let's just hope the devs will put some more attention to the PGARK's since they're the future of ARK imo. 

I totally agree.

I can’t wait for the day when we will be able to jump among pgarks  just like official servers.

The PvP, oh boy !

Me and my friend tried many different settings and sometimes it crashes before the loading screen, sometimes on different loaded percentages. 

Does anyone know how much space does a map take up on HDD ? 

Archived