Fur and Ghillie loot

BobRoss

5 minutes ago, Inzzane said:

I have a journeyman fishing rod and I use sap for fishing. As long as the fish has a quality of 1.0x (the rod has 330% efficiency) I will get BPs from the catched fish.

Hmm, I have to chek my fishing rod and its efficiency then. I had already lots of fishes with more the 1.0x, it is really strange. Thank you

On 22-4-2017 at 6:36 PM, OhHolySchick said:

Not sure about caves we found a lot while fishing with an apprentice fishing rod 

38 minutes ago, reeshan18 said:

Got Full mastercraft/ascendant ghillie and fur gear on Official from fishing with a 430% effi rod. Fast and easy way to get the gear

37 minutes ago, rawsh said:

fishing and deepsea, after a while you get really really tired of these >_>

seems like ill have to put ,on my fisherman tom hat and get to it then :D thanks guys

37 minutes ago, reeshan18 said:

Fishing tips:

1: Make a fishing bin and tame yourself a Pachyrhinosaurus to lure them all inside. ( kill all the low level ones)

2: Start framing some Leech blood for higher quality rewards

3: Avoid any fish under 1,3 if you want the best LoOtz

How to use the Pachyrhino for that? I don't have one yet and thought, they are quite useless, but it seems they are not.

1 minute ago, magictina1970 said:

How to use the Pachyrhino for that? I don't have one yet and thought, they are quite useless, but it seems they are not.

i think they have an  ability that draws closer all wild animals, so you can lure them all in one spot. i think that s what he means.

10 minutes ago, reeshan18 said:

Yes, it takes longer for them to bite, but it gives you higher quality loot and you can fish sabertooth/piranha with it.

are piranha/sabertooth better then coel?

12 minutes ago, NovaRain said:

Where's the best place to get fishing rod bp drops then?

ive heard you get them from fishing.

also heard alphas could drop them (not confirmed)

also heard the ice cave on the center, the south one has them (only confirmed on my unofficial with added difficulty and adjusted loot tables so i wouldnt take my word for it)

There are also the occasional overgrown fish I'm sure you've seen the coel or sabertooth that look like a megaladon they're huge!! Look for them they give out TONS of fish meat and good loot sometimes depending on your rod quality. The pachyrino can calm creatures around you so if anything comes after you it can just let out it's spray and it'll leave or you can "kill it softly" get it? Anyways we get alot of good bp from fishing and cave diving over in the ocean it's great, happy fishing!

Fishing doesn't pay out like it used to , even after the original nerf. You still get a few high end bps but even with a 500 effective Rod I've caught 2.0s and got 0 blueprints (official server) they need to fix their broken mess called fishing especially on the center where you get fish that go crazy trying to bite your bait and they give up and then no other fish will aggro until you recast , and this happens even in the deeper waters 

• Volunteer Moderator
On 4/24/2017 at 3:38 AM, BobRoss said:

i think they have an  ability that draws closer all wild animals, so you can lure them all in one spot.

they have the "aggro" pheromone attack, but the use that is described (luring fish into a basket) has been patched and should thankfully no longer work. havent tested that in a while so will give it a go tonite and see if it is in fact patched out.

Archived