Upcoming 24/7 PvP Warfare Ark Dedicated server!

Hello everyone!

So i have been hosting a ark pvp server for a couple of months till now and have decided to start recruting people who are willing to stay on the server not just join and leave!Server is going to be wiped today :)

I dont have a actual player count i would like to hop on board but a number arround 20 would be nice :D

So i've been thinking about the stats and here they are:

30xXP(XP rate is high so new players can get lvls fast so everyone is arround the same lvl)

5xHarvest(Trying to keep it low as possible so lag is reduced!)

30xTame(Dont waste hours taming dinos)

40xBreeding(Get the babies up and running)

Offline raid protection is off so there can be alliances(Am willing to change this depending on the community)

Map is The island

and i am concidering if you choose the island or the center to enable transfers once per month so you can get some scorched tames and vice versa if you choose scorched as main map!

There will be no admin tribe nor admin players!If there are any issues an admin will be asigned to solve your problem and unadmined afterwards!This way we will reduce the specualtions of admin abuse ;)Admin logging will probably be on!The reason why im saying probably on is chat gets bugged by it so we might turn it off so things go smooth like butter(Pun intended)

Hosts GT is:JurassicArkEU,if you are interested in joining please add him and msg you are from this post so we know who you are :D Server is up!

If you have any more questions the comment section is yours and i will try to answer as soon as possible!

Starter packs were considered but was decided to not be given(Trying to keep things as primitive as possible)

The rules are:

No base wipes-Go take what you need and leave,dont be that guy

Passive tame killing is allowed-Reason is that people could keep their valuables in a passive parasaur and raiding gets useless

Alliances are allowed and alliance wars are of up to 2 tribes max!

Please let new people build up,don't go and raid everyone in a wooden house or thatch building(It talks bad for you)

White flag rule-24 Hrs grace period!If you were raided you get a 24 Hrs grace period to rebuild* 

Hope i have answered to all your questions in this post,if you have any more feel free to ask down in the comment section in this post! :D 

*Please message the host with a picture of the white flag being placed outside of your base with a date and time!That way we can keep up who is under protection and get to the truth if a tribe that claims to have had a white flag up and was raided durning their grace period but the raiders lie that there was no white flag! ;) 

Archived