The Center 24/7 PvP ( 5 Nations)

Hello fellow Arkers, stopping by to tell you about our 24/7 PvP Server on The Center. We are looking for members to join our server who are interested in a different style of survival. Our server will be creating 5 nations of tribes that will start off in pre-gated off areas, these areas will be considered the capital of your nation. Each nation is free to build in or around there capital in order to expand your nations power and might. The gated area's will be large enough to build a mighty empire to attack enemy nations or defend your stronghold or forge a mighty alliance with other nations and prepare for war. There will be a limit of 30 members per nation, this will be adjusted accordingly after monitoring gameplay of the server.
We will be accepting applications for Nation leaders who will be the first initial leaders for each Nation.

To bring added challenges to the server we have decided to limit the Dino's you're able to ride to make the gameplay more interesting. Though some Dino's saddle engrams will be removed from the server, the ability to tame them for defensive purposes will not. You can still tame any and all Dino's to defend your base. The reason we have done this is to create a sense of being tactical and use strategy when preparing to assault a enemy nation. Being able to not simply fly and drop decoys or pick up enemy dinosaurs will make the PvP side more difficult and interesting. Carefully Planning a attack on a enemy strong hold will be all the more interesting. Interested in join? Then please Send a Message to this Forum ID for server GT.

The Dino's we have selected to be rideable are:
Land: Small - Medium
Flyers: Small
Sea: Small-Medium
(Detailed List of Rideable Dino's Below)

Here is a Map of the Nation Locations:
58faebfcbd14f_600px-The_Center_Locationscopy.thumb.jpg.c9a88bbfedd788e6b96debf55040b3d6.jpg

We ask all new players for the server to please head to Southern Tropical Island Admin Admissions Office for transportation to there nation.
Note: When the Teleport tek item is added to xbox one, there will be one built at the admissions office.

A little bit about the Nations:

Nation Wars will be hosted every Sat., during this time each nations objective is to either Attack of Nations, Defend there Nation or do both. During Nation Wars, your objective is to defend your Throne room or to conquer another nations. In order to win a Nation war against a Nation, you must capture there Nations Icon located in the Throne Room. Captials can only be attacked on Sat. but any building outside of the Capital can be attacked any time. The server is PvP so Nation Battles can happen anywhere at any time around the Map.

We know this server will be challenging for players, and that is what we are hoping for.  We welcome all new players to come and see who will become to top Nation of the server. 

I'll give a full list of adjusted settings and rates a little further down, but for now let's talk rules.

RULES

1. No Complaining about Dinos- Dinos will not be replaced, our taming speed is increased to take away the headache of having to wait hours or days to tame/breed a dino, PVP is apart of the server, so we ask that you don't take to heart the death of a dino due to pvp conflict.

2. No Excessive Caging - Caging should only be used as a raiding instrument. Caging someone you're actively raiding to keep them out of the fight is 100% ok. Leaving them caged briefly after the raid is also acceptable. What isn't acceptable, however, is leaving people caged indefinitely. Don't be a sausage and try to keep people from playing.

3. No Complaining Needlessly - This isn't actually a rule like the others, just a guideline really. If you have proof that people have been violating the rules then absolutely message us to let us know. Don't complain to us about anything other than violations of those rules. We don't want to hear about how you got offline raided or your passive tames got killed. This is meant to be a PVP server. We don't police the tactics used in PvP unless it breaks one of our rules.

4. No Racism, Sexism, etc. Over World Chat - We understand that people become angry with each other, so try to keep it civil over world chat and not bring race, sex or religion in to an argument. If excessive discriminating terms are used over world chat admins will take appropriate actions.

5.No Advertisement - We do not allow advertisement for other servers, we ask that you respect our server and not advertise your server in our chat log. We do not go to other servers advertising, so please do not do it on ours or we will remove you so our members can enjoy there gameplay.

ADMIN POLICY

We will be monitoring the Nations and player interaction. We will also be playing on the server, and since the server is a pvp server feel free to attack the admins when they are not assisting players with issues or transporting new players to there nations. Admins will not interfere with any Nation Warfare.

COMMUNITY
 Nation Recruitments written by the Nation Leaders:

Nation 1:Open Leader Spot
 Send Message or Post comment if you're interested in Being a Leader of Nation 1

Nation 2: Nation of Immortals

Join the Nation of Immortals. Help conquer the five lands. Be your own legend. All mens souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine. Message GT: FewerCooter on xbox or in-game if you have what it takes to fight for honor, fight for your children, fight for your future, Fight for Immortality!

Nation 3: Kilpkonn Empire

We are a highly defensive and heavily fortified Nation focusing on defense first, conquering later. With this play style we must be and will be a production power house. When we are well fortified we will come up with a long term plan to make sure we have victory in are grasp so if your the type of person for rule with power. Then join the KilpKonn Empire!

Nation 4: Nation of Death

If you like  Stealth and having free will join the Nation of Death.

Nation 5: The Mercenarys

We take what we want, We fight for a price, Join us and you'll take what you like.

Tek Teir: Every Friday we will be  summoning Boss Dino's for Nations to kill in order to obtain Tek Tier engrams, you are still welcomed go into boss arenas and fight the boss's to gain more Tek Engrams.

Nation Icons: Capturing a Nations Icon can be turned in after Nation Wars on Sat. for rewards to benefit your Nation, Fight Hard and may the mighty Win!
Server will Launch once Nation Leaders have been picked.

Interested in join? Then please Send a Message to this Forum ID for server GT.

RATES

Now onto what you've all been waiting for! Without further delay, I present the full list of adjusted rates:

No Survivor Downloads
No Dino Downloads
No Item Downloads
Difficulty: 10.0

XP Multiplier: 3.0
Taming Multiplier: 4.0(So you have a reason to build kibble supplies, but still fast enough to tame low lv dinos)
Gathering Multiplier: 5.0
Dino Gather: 3.0

Player Character Food Drain: 1.0
Player Character Water Drain: 1.0
Player Character Stamina Drain: 1.0
Dino Character Stamina Drain: 1.0
Dino Health Recovery: 2.5

Force Allow Cave Flyers
PvP Zone Structure Damage: 0.0 (Caves, Underwater Bubbles, etc.)
Structure Resistance: 2.0

Spoiling Time: 2.0
Item Decomposition Time: 2.0
Corpse Decomposition Time: 2.0
No Resources Radius - Players: 0.2

No Resource Radius - Structures: 0.2
Resources Respawn Period: 0.1
Crop Growth Speed: 10.0
Lay Egg Interval: 0.5
Mating Interval: 0.3
Egg Hatch Speed: 15.0
Baby Mature Speed: 10.0
Resources Respawn Period: 0.1

- PLAYER STATS -

Health: 2.0
Stamina: 1.5
Torpidity: 2.2
Oxygen: 1.0
Weight: 50.0 *1 point = 500 weight*
Food: 2.2
Water: 2.2
Damage: 1.0
Speed: 1.0
Fortitude: 2.0
**Rates subject to change dependent on community**
- RIDEABLE -

LAND:
Allosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Araneo
Arthropluera
Baryonyx
Beelzebufo
Carnotaurus
Castoroides
Carbonemys
Chalicotherium
Direbear
Direwolf
Doedicurus
Equus(when released)
Gallimimus
Gigantopithecus
Kaprosuchus
Mammoth
Megaloceros
Pachy
Pachyrhinosaurus
Parasaur
Phiomia
Procoptodon
Pulmonoscorpius
Purlovia
Raptor
Sabertooth
Stegosaurus
Terror Bird
Thylacoleo
Triceratops
Wooly Rhinoceros

AIR:
Pelegornis

SEA:
Diplocaulus
Ichthy
Manta
Megalodon
Sarco

IF you think you can handle the challenge we welcome you to try and become to Supreme Nation!
-Suggestions-

If you have any suggestions for future event  ideas please leave them in comments and we will consider the idea for the server event, thank you for considering join Nations. 

Interested in join? Then please Send a Message to this Forum ID for server GT.

13 hours ago, Garry8790 said:

This sounds awesome i love primative pvp. Is there a specific account to add to get onto server?

GT: garrydfc

you'll be messaged/invited into a party if your interested in joining our concept for the server. Server will be launching after Nation leaders are picked. If you would like to be a Leader, please send a message to this account and tell us about yourself.

7 hours ago, xJuggernau7 said:

Hi, my GT is "x JUGGERNAU7", and I am interested in joining and leading a Nation 2 if available. If not any available nation would be fine.

Thank you

We have currently selected our Nation Leaders, but you are welcome to Join and play with the Nation of your picking. If a Leader slot in your respected Nation becomes open you may apply to become the new Nation leader.

20 minutes ago, Schoonythegoat said:

A few friends and I would like to get in on this could we get the joining details?

Sure thing, we will send you contact information.

Edit: Please be sure you have confirmed your Forum account via Email in order to receive messages or adjust your settings, currently you are not allowed to receive messages.

hello, myself and a friend are interested in joining this server, could i find out, if possible, rough numbers of people in the Kilpkonn empire and The warriors of the West to help us decide which of these kingdoms would be best suited to us.

my GT is poodlecake85

although he may be less active than me my friend's GT is Reaper241

also we aren't allowed ptera's? is this because they can pick people up and drop them?

6 hours ago, poodlecake said:

hello, myself and a friend are interested in joining this server, could i find out, if possible, rough numbers of people in the Kilpkonn empire and The warriors of the West to help us decide which of these kingdoms would be best suited to us.

my GT is poodlecake85

although he may be less active than me my friend's GT is Reaper241

also we aren't allowed ptera's? is this because they can pick people up and drop them?

sure thing, we will message you with details on how to join.

And yes, we took away flyers that can drop kill and the ability to make unkillable flyers. The reason was, were sick of it and it takes away from any actual planning for a raid. We want to make you plan your attack and think of how successful your idea is. Put tactics back in to raiding, instead of just picking up and dropping to win. If you think your up for the task and can still come out on top. Then bring all you've got.

Archived