Four to five NA players looking to make a switch to private servers w/buffs

My gt is Helljumpers, myself and a few buddies have been at this game non stop for a week now, i love it, looking to find a dedicated/private server, but don't know how to go about it.

would prefer harvest time max, tame speed etc. I have a tribe with four in it already and soon to be five. Hope to hear back soon! would like to join a server ASAP!

10 hours ago, FarPotato said:

Don't join ark Fight Club they destroy our premature base then banned me when I retaliated with c4. Sore losers. Wouldn't do it  

First off this is the admin for ark fight Club. Second off everyone stay away from this kid. All he does is message the admins with complaints and makes threats. A very immature player. But to everyone else. Feel free to message or add ark fight Club in order to gain access to the server. Very open server with 6x everything with acceptable drains. Only rules. No xfering dinos or players and no offline raiding. 

I've played on a player dedicated server since I've gotten this game with buffs yeah it's fun at first but once you create the harder stuff and see yourself level up super quick it kind of looses its fun. You don't ever worry about loosing stamina never have to eat getting materials is super easy one whack at a tree ohh look over 150 wood 89 thatch. It does eventually loose it's fun.

If you play on the Xbox One go give "3X XP 6X Harvesting Tribes Welcome", maybe listed as just "3X XP 6X Harvesting Tribes", nobody seems to be able join, we haven't found it on the list so you will most likely have to manually look it up. As of now there is plenty of room for you and your friends to join. It is a PvPvE server, so PvP is active. All tribes and people are welcomed. So join in and bring your friends.

• Volunteer Moderator

@FarPotato you have stated your opinion on this server please leave it at that. This thread is about the OP looking for a server, it is his choice which one he joins. If you wish to debate with Exoterrorist further about his server i suggest you take it elsewhere. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

@FarPotato you have stated your opinion on this server please leave it at that. This thread is about the OP looking for a server, it is his choice which one he joins. If you wish to debate with Exoterrorist further about his server i suggest you take it elsewhere. Thank you.

I respect you. But I have not posted on this unless he replies. I respect all forum mods but simply defending my statements is breaking no rules. Thank you for your concern. 

Archived