Spawning Bosses on Unofficial Servers

Danny118

I play on a private server in The Center and, since you can't fight the bosses properly, we were considering spawning in the bosses at each of their respective obelisks and taking em on one by one and turning it into a weekly thing. 

Has anyone else done this kind of thing and are you able to get Tek Engrams and harvest element? Also, if it does unlock the Tek Engrams, does it unlock it for everyone on the server or just the people involved in the fight?

I play on PS4 if that's important.

I play on Xbox, and if you are on the center you can only spawn in the monkey and broodmother. All tired can not be done at this time because the map creature has not added them to the map. And yes you can get the tek engrams from them. But only a few times then their is a timer set to when you can get them again. Not sure on the time frame. Might want to keep it weekly.

1 hour ago, bertrob2 said:

I play on Xbox, and if you are on the center you can only spawn in the monkey and broodmother. All tired can not be done at this time because the map creature has not added them to the map. And yes you can get the tek engrams from them. But only a few times then their is a timer set to when you can get them again. Not sure on the time frame. Might want to keep it weekly.

1 hour ago, bertrob2 said:

also forgot to mention. The higher level teir has not been added to the center either. You will have to do normal spawns.

Thanks for the info!

Archived