Despicable Dinos

Havokpaintedwolf

does anyone have a wild dino in ark they just absolutely despise? well heres the place to vent about it i'll get us started with my most hated wild dino allos what in gods name was there creator thinking putting them in packs and not restricting them to just one zone of the map? they can litterally spawn anywhere and unless you got a rex or some other big powerful dino you are boned. also add onto that theyre ugly they always seem to spawn with horribly conflicting colors more so than any other dino and those random plates on there side look dumb and glued on.

also obviously if you have a problem with any of the games mammals insects and other miscellaneous creatures they count too also try to be respectful of others opinions someone thinks your favorite dino is awful thats there opinion.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Allos are my favorite but it is funny when prim plus came out i had a tribemate murdered by them constantly. Anyway my most hated adversary is the titanboa, any time i lag out or fall off without being prepared these kill me. I lost my first tame ever a low level raptor to one so now i mass murder any titanboa i find.

The pegomastax, it attacks and attempts to rob everything no matter its size, I personally wouldn't mind if it had AI similar to the dilophosaurus in terms of what it attacked, i find it stupid how it attempts to rob wyverns or anything else massive in size.

This is the only dino that i go out of my way for to attack on sight, and sometimes the occasional troodon, but i like them better then pegos.

1 minute ago, Cataclisto said:

The pegomastax, it attacks and attempts to rob everything no matter its size, I personally wouldn't mind if it had AI similar to the dilophosaurus in terms of what it attacked, i find it stupid how it attempts to rob wyverns or anything else massive in size.

This is the only dino that i go out of my way for to attack on sight, and sometimes the occasional troodon, but i like them better then pegos.

Yeah I hate the pegos, they take for too much damage then they should for their size.

34 minutes ago, Havokpaintedwolf said:

does anyone have a wild dino in ark they just absolutely despise? well heres the place to vent about it i'll get us started with my most hated wild dino allos what in gods name was there creator thinking putting them in packs and not restricting them to just one zone of the map? they can litterally spawn anywhere and unless you got a rex or some other big powerful dino you are boned. also add onto that theyre ugly they always seem to spawn with horribly conflicting colors more so than any other dino and those random plates on there side look dumb and glued on.

also obviously if you have a problem with any of the games mammals insects and other miscellaneous creatures they count too also try to be respectful of others opinions someone thinks your favorite dino is awful thats there opinion.

How dare you diss my favorite dino in the game currently and say they have ugly colors!? You sir have some issues if your most hated creature isn't Pegos

1 hour ago, UDGxKnight said:

How dare you diss my favorite dino in the game currently and say they have ugly colors!? You sir have some issues if your most hated creature isn't Pegos

pegos are irrellevant like mosquitos squish em and move on also i didnt say i had any beef with tamed allos. i just dont like there weird side plates and how i can never seen to find one that isnt two extremely clashing colors to tame.

15 minutes ago, xmrmeow said:

Mantas because they always immediately suicide as soon as I tame them near the shore because of tames auto-following.

2/2 on my tamed mantas. Even tried to stand behind it in the water for the second one and draw it away from the shore before taming ... still managed to snuff itself out.

1st place: pegomastax. First of all, why so aggressive? One thing is to rob a low level player of his/her berries, another is to attack my wyvern and steal my ascendant quality crossbow, and get away with it. If you must have a dino that steals from players, fine. But they should have the aggro range of a dilo, not an alpha rex. Second they should not be able to attack your mount! I've been attacked by them while I was riding my rex! Anyway...

2nd place: icthyornis. These guys, like the pegomastax, steal from your inventory. Unlike the pegos, they will only target weapons and consumables. The weapons they drop on the ground a few feet away from you, but if they steal your food it's not coming back. Similarly annoying to the pegomastax.

Honorable mentions: titanomyrma, troodon, electrophorus, titanoboa and leeches. Oh, and therizinos. And chalicos. Can't forget kaprosuchus, either. Did I mention purlovia? I forgot mantas and piranhas. Mostly mantas though.

1 hour ago, Havokpaintedwolf said:

pegos are irrellevant like mosquitos squish em and move on also i didnt say i had any beef with tamed allos. i just dont like there weird side plates and how i can never seen to find one that isnt two extremely clashing colors to tame.

Just being sarcastic bro. Allos are def my fav but I know exactly what you mean, I have seen some weird colors. Pegomastax can be the devil though, I lost a longneck rifle to one because it attacked me in the redwood while I was fighting other things and then sprinted into thick bushes never to be seen again.

Just now, UDGxKnight said:

Unfortunately, after attempting, my poor measly PC cannot handle the Ark lol so I play on Xbox, which is lame I know but its all I got at the moment till I get a PC upgrade

Nah Xbox is all good. I just prefer PC. Will you be getting a PC upgrade soon? or does ark just not run well, because if you can handle some graphic, adjustments.... I can help you get a better fps!

Just now, Chihuahuaian said:

Nah Xbox is all good. I just prefer PC. Will you be getting a PC upgrade soon? or does ark just not run well, because if you can handle some graphic, adjustments.... I can help you get a better fps!

I am currently working up the cash and such to either get a PC built or get one already made by MainGear maybe. Its just that my PC is too outdated and needs "cleaning" and I really don't want to wipe it. For now I am happy with console playing with my Xbox buddies 

Archived