PvPvE Scorched Earth 24/7 Player Dedicated Server

Greetings survivors. I'm hosting a 24/7 PvPvE player dedicated server on the Scorched Earth map. The server currently has moderate player activity. I've initiated a few boosts, but nothing excessive. Everyone is invited to join. The Xbox profile that is hosting the server is "WOS Ark Server". You may friend this profile if you wish in order to make it easier to join. I will add you back ASAP. My profile that I play on is "WitcherOfShadow". If anyone wishes to contact me, message "WitcherOfShadow". Messages and party invites to "WOS Ark Server" will likely not be responded to, as the only purpose of that profile is to host the server. There is one rule on my server, and it is no killing of Admin players, dinos, and no raiding Admin bases. Unless of course, a tribe war is agreed upon by both sides. All else is fair game. Have no fear, as the Admins do not use commands or cheats. The only reason that I have admins is to manage the server while I am offline. Thanks for checking my server out, and happy hunting!

Archived