Easter event - communication please.

Bugg

I think it may be bugged - at least on The Center server I play on. If you go down the beaches, you'll find unnamed item boxes on the floor with no expiration timer when groups of dodos are spawned. I think it might be the bunnydodo entities spawning but not being placed correctly, but I don't know how to check that.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Tanek said:

That will make things a bit easier this time around, but I don't actually see a mention of bunny dodos/oviraptors in the notes. Were those added, out left out this time?

Not sure, i've not seen any myself. I dumped a few wild dodos in a little pen, then got a wild oviraptor, the moment I tamed it i found an easter egg. So not sure yet whether bunny dodos etc are in the game, but at least i won't need to spend time hunting them.

27 minutes ago, GP said:

Not sure, i've not seen any myself. I dumped a few wild dodos in a little pen, then got a wild oviraptor, the moment I tamed it i found an easter egg. So not sure yet whether bunny dodos etc are in the game, but at least i won't need to spend time hunting them.

Can you confirm if its hit xbox and or when/if?

Thanks great job long time reader new poster

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Olivar said:

Only eggs so far I've found were 2 on the beach.

Right now I've hoarded up a bunch of wild dodo's in my taming pen and checking now and then for easter eggs. But if this is the only way on obtaining them I'm pretty sure I won't be getting 200 of them before the event ends.

Assuming you mean 200 for the Procoptodon Bunny Costume, it's not 200 this time.

70 = Procoptodon Bunny Costume
25 = Bunny Ears skin
25 = Dino Bunny Ears skin

Dropped Easter Eggs have a 30 minute (i think) expiry timer for you to pick them up.

I've dumped about 5 females and 1 male in a little pen and I put my tamed oviraptor in there running round (no idea if that helps wild dodos) but so far today i've already got 18, so I think people certainly have a good chance of getting the required amount.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Voidstar said:

i can t see anywhere a bunny raptor or dod..seen half of the island already from above.

took 2 wild dodos put em in a pen and they dropped a normal egg..what am I doing wrong?

I don't know if Bunny Dodos or Bunny Oviraptors are in this one. There are no Bunny Raptors.

If I were you i'd put several more wild female dodos in the pen with at least 1 male. They won't drop easter eggs every time, but they will drop them.

Archived