Ark DEVS, PLEASE make building ramps...

LeiSha

...simple without having to use some crazy physic/mechanical technique behind or on the side of the ramp just to get them to reach to the ground.

What is it with the developers of Ark and ramps? Why can't we just log onto the game and build simple ramps at any height? Why does it have to contain "special actions" or "special mechanics/physics" just to build a friggin' ramp. It's just a ramp, GOOD LORD. I have been trying to build a walkway/bridge across the most upper part of the green obelisk (in single-player) across to the actual top part of the Ark itself just to make it much easier to get all my pets to follow me without them having to make sharp turns at the bottom only to end up falling into the water, and I need ramps in order to get them to go up the bridge. I follow the simplest directions from "ramp expert-makers" on YouTube to get the ramps to go all the way down to the ground but mine will not go all the way down and it's very frustrating. I get so frustrated to the point of screaming because I am really, really trying to enjoy this game but, gosh-golly, this ramp building issue is making me want to just throw in the towels with this game. I am not a multitask kind of person so, seriously for me, it's hard to just stop working on one thing I have been working on for days and start another project because that original project I had to stop will be swimming through my mind even while I am trying to focus on something new. It's really crazy because I don't understand why the developers have made it THIS HARD just to build simple ramps. Please, can someone out there help me get my ramps completed so I can go on with playing the game? Please don't link or advise me to go on YouTube because I've tried them all and they won't work for me. Thank you very much.

I normally dont have an issue with ramps going into the ground, so your ramp ends up short and it wont allow you to just add an additional ramp that mostly goes into the ground? are you too far from your foundation support to add the additional ramp? perhaps adding a pillar closer to the end of your ramp would allow you to complete it

Archived