[Tool] game.ini Helper

Vas

I'm working on a spreadsheet to help people make a tool to help with changing engrams within their game, currently making it based on the original game data.  However I am missing some information so anyone willing to help me gather some data, it would be rather great.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jP06xg4rHlMVAgZsI3Xc-fY6uJrB2rR9o9HRcEjBQXM/edit

The tool is for the most part finished.  I will update it with new entries if I ever see that new things have been added.  If I've uninstalled and quit the game however, I will not see new things be added or be able to test if the values are correct.  I've been planning to quit lately, because the game is just ...  all kinds of bad.  I'm burnt out, trying to deal with the horrible online community of the game.  :/

I can only hope server owners, possibly modders, find this tool helpful.

One thing I am unsure of how to do though, is change the requirements of an item, rather than removing them.  The line of code is;

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ITEMDATANAME_C",EngramHidden=BOOLEAN,EngramPointsCost=INTEGER,EngramLevelRequirement=INTEGER,RemoveEngramPreReq=BOOLEAN)

As you can see, the end shows "RemoveEngramPreReq", so you only have the ability to remove all other items from its prereq?  How do I make it so I can remove one thing from its prereq while adding another?

Archived