• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been on this server I would say for about a month and a half to two months. Hands down has been one of the best dedicated servers I've played on. The admins are great, the rates are great, and the other tribes on their server have been pretty solid. I dislike seeing the posts about the server being down on here, because quite frankly this server is very rarely ever down... the few times it has been, it was right back up, or at most a couple of hours. The server doesn't have any crazy aggressive alpha tribes that prevents you from building up. A lot of the tribes on the server don't tolerate trolls which I think has been a big plus. It's definitely a fun time, even for solo players. Give it a try and see how it feels. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night I was going to wipe a few structures of tribe's that left the server.  I accidentally used the wrong command.  Needless to say all structures are gone.  Basically is a fresh start for anyone that's interested.  Starter pack includes all metal tools and a pike. Ascendant torch and club. Either an Argy or Petra lvl 75 with saddle. 

Archived