Hi, we are a server that has been up over a year. Clean wipe so most of the map is open. It is a dedicated PvP server looking any new players!  No killing passive tames. (If you attack with a tame it is not a passive tame.) so only protected animals are ovis, snails, dung beetles, etc. No Grace period, if you can't defend your base it's too big or too obvious. There is no ORP this is a full PvP server. Starter is metal tools, asc torch and a 150 pteranodon. Starter packs will be handed out by admins at Viking bay 1 near the tek forcefield.

No brontosaurus/ diplodacus/ or rock golem taming Due to issues with server lag. (paracers are the meta for tanking feel free to tame as many as you need) please scout any base before raiding so we don't have to hear about you losing your dinos in a failed raid.

-----6x Tame 3.5exp all around 3x harvest 5x hatch .5x Mating 5x Mature speed-----

Owner GT: Porkchop3825

Admins GT: Chiefproby, jordanpostle, zombiedaddy01

There is almost always a server admin on, if not we can be reached pretty much 24/7. We are located in the Midwest region of US and so are our players. I can almost guarantee any in country players a 100 ping will NOT happen. 

Join Plyingcoyote714 and begin your Rag map conquest!

ADD THE PLYINGCOYOTE714 Facebook group for important messages, polls, and any input and feedback you feel is needed! 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far this server has been great(been on it 3 days now)!  Admins are extremely helpful and most of the time there is one online if needed. :)  The starter pack that is given out is very nice and is a way to get a leg up when first starting out.  

The only downside I have found so far(and it really isn't something that is "bad") is that with the resource spawning distance and the resource respawn rate set the way they are  I ended up with one of my stegos partly encased in a rock.  Was actually pretty funny. LOL (stego is perfectly fine and was able to be removed from the rock)

This is my first time playing on a multiplayer server on Ark as I prefer to play single player(because I am not a big fan of PVP) and I am quite comfortable in this server. :D Highly recommend.  

There no other rules. Don't kill passive. Build where you want. Raid how you want. Other then the three day Grace period everyone is open game. 

And earlier today there was an "invisible" update on Xbox one im sure if you Google it you will find out. Before trying to Nash my server I would appreciate a little research and understanding. Thank you.

Archived