Introducing the Yutyrannus!

Jatheish

This looks like an amazing addition to the game, although it is beginning to raise a concern that the maps are becoming too small for continual additions of dinos especially dangerous ones.  I enjoy the additions and don't wish to see it end but could we also see a future expansion of land mass to accomidate the expanding dino population?

10 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

This looks like an amazing addition to the game, although it is beginning to raise a concern that the maps are becoming too small for continual additions of dinos especially dangerous ones.  I enjoy the additions and don't wish to see it end but could we also see a future expansion of land mass to accomidate the expanding dino population?

I'd rather they "region lock" most spawns to give the different areas of the island a more distinct level of difficulty and flavor..

On 4/22/2017 at 8:54 AM, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

I'd rather they "region lock" most spawns to give the different areas of the island a more distinct level of difficulty and flavor..

I like your idea on this although the issue then is that servers would end up with construction in the "easier" zones to the point that newly joining players could not build unless they joined one of those tribes if those tribes are even recruiting.  That is positive and negative.  You get the two people who form a tribe and pillar off an entire zone greatly reducing the server population which helps with reducing a server latency and flooding the server, but can also limit game quality by creating a forced alpha tribe purely due to their greed not through accomplishments in ark.  So I do like your idea although I think ide like to see it more structured similar to the way it is currently where easier/less agressive dinos towards the beaches and more dangerous dinos the more inland you go.