Problems, Server-Cluster (Don't find the other server)

manhai

Hello

I have made a small private server (The Island) for me an few friends and want now cluster them with scorched earth. For clustering i uses the software ARK Server manager and tried differnt thing (searched already in the internet for solutions).

All PCs and the server are in the LAN. I made port forwarting for 7777-7780 UDP and 27015-27016 UDP, uses no server password, uses "TESTASMC1234" as cluster ID at both server, tryed with and without Raw-Socket mode. I allways started both servers but when i am at the obelisk i found no server (when i used earlyer "ASMC" as cluster id, i found other servers but never mine).

I have no idea what i can try and i hope someone can help me

Thanks for helping

• 2 weeks later...

This is a long existing problem that was worked around by the upload/download survivor option(you could upload your data to the cluster manual join the other server and download the data)

But the most recent update removed the upload/download option you can only transfer now and anyone on a lan network is SOL, even got confirmation from support they dont give a damn

I keep waiting for a mod/or for the community to recognize this problem but it is quite buried under the flyer nerf

9 minutes ago, Crystal said:

Just having the same clusterid is not enough to fully cluster servers. You also need to make sure they both use the same cluster directory in order to find the cluster data. Have you read through this guide? 

My cluster is set up properly and was proven working, its the transfer browser that is the problem, if i list a cluster ID for another server it shows those servers(and if they are not password protected or whitelist i can join and transfer my characters over there) but when on a lan network(hosting and playing from the same PC or at least from in the same house) you can not see the servers in the in-game browser, me and my wife for example can not see the servers but my two friends can.

• 6 months later...
On 4/19/2017 at 3:43 PM, ZeroProximity said:

This is a long existing problem that was worked around by the upload/download survivor option(you could upload your data to the cluster manual join the other server and download the data)

But the most recent update removed the upload/download option you can only transfer now and anyone on a lan network is SOL, even got confirmation from support they dont give a damn

I keep waiting for a mod/or for the community to recognize this problem but it is quite buried under the flyer nerf

What if you Ascend? Can you download an Ascended player to another Server?

Archived