Community Crunch 88!

Jatheish

@Jat can you tell me is it okay to enter video footage of ark dev kit maps l am working on creating? I am not far yet but am wanting to start up progress videos where I discuss what I am doing and where I am going with the map and was wondering if I was allowed to enter these in for ark video or not? 

I am very much a beginner to modding and have a ton to learn yet and thought doing a series of videos following my progress as I learn could be fun to do!

just wanted to ask if that would be allowed or not?

As I have decided I really want to focus time on my mod for a bit and learning everything since I am a beginner!

Thanks

• Volunteer Moderator
21 hours ago, Zergling963 said:

@Jat can you tell me is it okay to enter video footage of ark dev kit maps l am working on creating? I am not far yet but am wanting to start up progress videos where I discuss what I am doing and where I am going with the map and was wondering if I was allowed to enter these in for ark video or not? 

I am very much a beginner to modding and have a ton to learn yet and thought doing a series of videos following my progress as I learn could be fun to do!

just wanted to ask if that would be allowed or not?

As I have decided I really want to focus time on my mod for a bit and learning everything since I am a beginner!

Thanks

Hey @Zergling963, i'm not speaking on behalf of Jat, but I believe your videos will definitely be allowed. The ARKVideo is open to any type of ARK video and therefore i'm sure your videos of map creation in the Dev kit will be allowed.

Also, i'd be happy if you share them in the Videos forum of the community forums as i'd be interested in following your progress as i've looked at map creation before but just never had time to learn it, let alone try it, so i'd certainly be interested in watching them myself.

1 hour ago, GP said:

Hey @Zergling963, i'm not speaking on behalf of Jat, but I believe your videos will definitely be allowed. The ARKVideo is open to any type of ARK video and therefore i'm sure your videos of map creation in the Dev kit will be allowed.

Also, i'd be happy if you share them in the Videos forum of the community forums as i'd be interested in following your progress as i've looked at map creation before but just never had time to learn it, let alone try it, so i'd certainly be interested in watching them myself.

Pretty certain I can do that GamerPerfection! Won't be able to enter something this week as heading away for Easter here in Australia and won't be back till next week! Tried playing with getting a Tek Base done so I could upload it this week when it was announced but unfortunately its nowhere near finished yet! Still have a long way to go! Speaking of which I forgot to check fertiliser on my gardens as was so busy raising 2 Equus Babies, 7 high level dragon babies and playing around with spawning in Tek gear to play with a Tek base in my singleplayer game :) Thanks probably a good thing to wait and see if Jat responds as well anyway :) I think it would be okay but just wanted to double check.

Thanks and will start making them when I am next able and share them in the video section! Bedtime now so will ttyl :)

When are you adding mods to the consoles? You have thousands of people who love building in this game and we are still stuck with squares and triangles. No, I am not buying a computer and monitor and buying this game all over again. Some of us care less about the tek gear and would really just like new building structure abilities.Its getting to the post I don't even want to play anymore.

• 2 weeks later...