Crud I spent hours looking for these eggs and ate one of 2 level 185 wyvren eggs

Zergling963

I am kinda put out with myself right now! I spent hours to find one level 180 fire wyvren egg, 2 level 185 fire wyvren, 3 185 lightning and 2 185 poision! I wanted to hatch 2 so I had more chance at awesome colours but noooo I had to eat one! Most put out now I only have 1 poison wyvren egg :( Transfered them to the island and all to hatch the darn things too after checking it should work (hopefully it does some say they will keep the levels others say they won't I am hoping they will!) But yes just had to vent I am sure many of you have done it too!

On the other hand I think I am going to have my hands full when it comes to wyvren babies! lol

Has anyone else done this?? Tell me your story :)

20170408100437_1.jpg

Just now, Kaelnayyan said:

Gratz, with 6 eggs hatching you're going to have to get milk from an alpha wyvern, or trap two milkers every threeish hours. Are you playing on official? Or single player? 

Single player fortunately! And Ended up with 7 dragons hatched some with great health and okay weight etc but guess thats why we pump levels into them! We can't always get that perfect stat baby dragon unfortunately lol :P But at least it will make it easier playing on single player as it will freeze the game when I switch between them :)

• Volunteer Moderator
19 hours ago, Zergling963 said:

I am kinda put out with myself right now! I spent hours to find one level 180 fire wyvren egg, 2 level 185 fire wyvren, 3 185 lightning and 2 185 poision! I wanted to hatch 2 so I had more chance at awesome colours but noooo I had to eat one! Most put out now I only have 1 poison wyvren egg :( Transfered them to the island and all to hatch the darn things too after checking it should work (hopefully it does some say they will keep the levels others say they won't I am hoping they will!) But yes just had to vent I am sure many of you have done it too!

On the other hand I think I am going to have my hands full when it comes to wyvren babies! lol

Has anyone else done this?? Tell me your story :)

Oh yeah, I have done so myself, on accident.  Not a good feeling.

When I handled fert eggs, I chant 'Drop...drop...drop' and take it real slow.

But, just saw a good tip above this, which I will have to remember for the future, assuming you are on PC, use "O" to drop. Good tip from @Housatonic

Now, on the flip side, I have deliberately eaten eggs before; sometimes to destroy them(I have eaten a lot of low level Wyvern eggs) or to heal myself.

8 hours ago, Jerryn said:

Oh yeah, I have done so myself, on accident.  Not a good feeling.

When I handled fert eggs, I chant 'Drop...drop...drop' and take it real slow.

But, just saw a good tip above this, which I will have to remember for the future, assuming you are on PC, use "O" to drop. Good tip from @Housatonic

Now, on the flip side, I have deliberately eaten eggs before; sometimes to destroy them(I have eaten a lot of low level Wyvern eggs) or to heal myself.

Yes I have deliberately eaten low levels to get high levels to spawn with the dragon eggs but high level eggs I spent hours farming not a good feeling to eat one lol! But yes @Housatonic did give a good hint with hitting O to drop the egg instead of E or scrolling the list lol :P

9 hours ago, DragonEnchantress said:

Hey at least them being on your single player save you can just log out and not have to worry about the babies dieing from neglect lol I usually always eat the lower level eggs but I think I'm lucky enough to not accidentally eat the good ones lol

Yes I am very very lucky in that aspect! Particulary since I had to go out last night :) And yes its a bad feeling when you eat the good one by accident!

Archived