Another Major update coming to The Center!

evilmrfrank

@evilmrfrank

Dear Ben,

There are no better saddle blueprints available for newer creatures like chalicotherium, therizino, baryonix etc in any of the supply drops and those underwater or cave crates. Could you please fix that? Never ever seen one and even a green one would be great...

We are playing on Center since release and love this map! You've done exeptional work on it.

Thank you in advance :-)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Mashi said:

@evilmrfrank

Dear Ben,

There are no better saddle blueprints available for newer creatures like chalicotherium, therizino, baryonix etc in any of the supply drops and those underwater or cave crates. Could you please fix that? Never ever seen one and even a green one would be great...

We are playing on Center since release and love this map! You've done exeptional work on it.

I second this! It's a bummer to get to a yellow drop and end up with a crop plot or two compass bps and that's it.

I have a question about The Center, I have a Custom Server setup, and I want to edit the Supply Drops.

My Code was working just fine in Scorched Earth, and when I switch to The Center I made sure to set the Beacon IDs to The Island,
as I could not find ones for The Center, and everyone said they have the same Beacon IDs....

However mine are not dropping what I put in the Game.ini
I thought at first I must have put a typo somewhere, but it doesn't seem to be the case,
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Only thing I can think of is The Center has different Beacon IDs.

I've attached the supply drop code I'm using.

SupplyDropCode.txt

On 2017-04-13 at 1:36 AM, Mashi said:

@evilmrfrank

Dear Ben,

On theisland map chalico, theri, kapro, diplo, tapejara and tuso saddle bps can be found in the new sea caves (Lost Faith and Lost Hope), as well as older bps such as rex, hopefully there will be a analog to that in thecenter at some point. (However, no bary saddle bps yet anywhere).

on a sidenote, we still could use a primitive thecenter server or two, theres only prim+ so normal primitive players currently do not have access to a official thecenter map.

I am enjoying the Center map a lot! Looking forward to various fixes on i.e. glitch spots as well as the addition to the underwater world.

What's great news to me is that the Dragon will make an appearance on The Center as well. The server I am currently playing on has only recently added The Island and therefore we had to use a workaround by our admin to actually be able to progress into Tek Tier. I really hope this will enable players who are playing on a non-CrossArk Center server to be able to get all the tek tier stuff as others can on CrossArk/The Island servers :)

5 hours ago, thedogowl said:

The Basilosaurus takes damage in the underground lake etc, don't know if this was/is intentional, or something that just hasn't been updated yet? Sure wish I'd checked it out before I built my pen there :(

My guess is the underground lake is 'too deep' for it, as it's a quirk of the Basilo to not be able to survive in deep water. Are they actually spawning down there? Or is this a case of you tamed it elsewhere and led it down? (assuming there's a connecting underwater channel from the outside ocean. I've not done much underwater exploring on the Center yet)

I do recall lighting issues as well, but I haven't since I lowered the setting for...I forgot which graphic setting. But I've not noticed any lighting since I did that. I don't play on the best of the best graphics so I can squeeze out more fps.

@evilmrfrank Can we have some update on how the testing progresses? Can we help somehow to make it more effective...

Any rough idea on the "WHEN" ?   (I know it is dangerous to say any time related, because people getting angry if an ESTIMATION is not fulfilled, but I promise I will supress every comment what attacks you if your estimation id not precise :) )

6 hours ago, GeertJan said:

I am building in the Large air bubble close to Skull.

And would like to build on the ledge just out side the bubble and the Area close to the border on the inside.

I figured that is a no build zone as it would just be too easy to build a trap to tame stuff if you could build on the edge.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived