Another Major update coming to The Center!

evilmrfrank

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Danny118 said:

Is there any way that the Dragon could be added to the map, even if it doesn't spawn, so people on unofficial would be able to spawn in bosses (we had planned to have weekly boss fights on our server with each boss at each respective obelisk but we can't spawn in Dragon)

Read the thread, guy... Dragon is being added, he said so on page 2 or 3 of this thread, 

On 4/12/2017 at 9:26 PM, evilmrfrank said:

Just a quick update as its now know a bit more clear what is and isn't going into the update.  First of all it has been confirmed that the jumping puzzle has been disabled still until it can be fully tested sometime in the future, not much I can do on this one just needs time put into it that we currently don't have to ensure it doesn't break balancing drastically again :)  Second of all, dragon boss will most likely make it into the update after all, it is implemented and working as far as I can tell, just needs some testing to ensure :)

ETA for this update ? i expected it was part of the recent update but i was clearly wrong 

Map/GPS Sync would certainly be nice. But almost more important would be additional supply drop spawns. There are none in the underworld, and none in the western region of the map - the whole area that got added by the last big Center update. We used to have our main base there, in the area of the first big waterfall, kinda below the bridge between snow and redwood. Uploading Paracers was a huge hassle. Sure, now we got Tek, but still...

Anyway, I absolutely love the Center map. Especially because it is huge. You can actually HIDE in PVP. If you're willing, add more small caves and crevices for smallish to medium PVP bases in some hidden crooks.

9 hours ago, Psych0P3nguin said:

Did you even read his post? It wont be out until May he hopes. and It'll be PC first then consoles. cool your jets guy

Sometimes it is good that Center is handled like an adopted ugly child... we got no eels yet, we wont have active volcano.... hope they will have no time to add these...:)  Im just looking for the bosses for the tek Tier, everything else is tertiary thing for me - our Rex Army (something like 40+ rexes, and still breeding and taming wilds for better quality, plus mastercraft saddles) is waiting for the patch...

Especially the 3x deep ocean what Im not looking forward, I still dont know what it will be good for :)  Maybe the devs have CCC ( Captain Custoeau Complex)

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived