The Long Not Awaited Re-Balance of Flyers! Thoughts?

AceVP

Xbox One Upcoming Update v753

Upcoming Version: v753, ETA: TBA
* New Mechanic: Aquatic & Amphibious Creature Breeding
* New Dino: Equus!
* New Dino: Leedsichthys!
* New Dino: Ichthyornis!
* New Dino: Iguanodon!
* New Structures & Mechanic: Tek Underwater Bases
* New Structure: TEK Teleporter
* New Structure: TEK Mosa Saddle
* New Structure: Tek Power Generator
* Total Inventory Menu redesign (other UI's coming soon!)
* Flyer Nerf
* Reduced Vault Size
* Limited one C4 attached per dino
* Sheep now have a "Slaughter" option when you have a club, sword, hatchet etc equipped, also works on PvE
* 1 New Hairstyle and 1 New Facial hairstyle (male and female variants)
* 20+ new Explorer Notes

Hello Xbox One Gamer's...

I would like to discuss about this update where getting, I hear is going to really change ark forever. 
Word is that all about the flyer nerf all speed upgrades lots every point you ever put on them you can't get back. Main thing is there can no longer be any upgrades on SPEED on any flyer... This a pro or con?

Other things the shrinking of the vault size how will this effect everyone's builds with vaults... Sounds like a nightmare to me because my base is designed with vaults in mind and now i might be quiting ark from these 2 very updates and my 20 members...

Everything I loved about ark is slowly getting took away from us or changed in the wrong ways, People cry about this and that and get there way and people that work hard at doing things get punished, I could say many nasty things about this but i wont... I have flyers that are breed for speed and worked very hard on my speed if this is true then this is one reason why i quit because where im built i rely on my flyers and i have vaults i walk on and now the shrinking of the size might just destroy my base to where its rendered useless.

Other things I hate how they went about it is the hole thing about the tames no longer being able to have turrets... For a man that plays alone that cant have these things on there tames to keep them safe is just going to die. So that is game breaking. All they had to do is nerf the amount of Plant X and Auto Turrets on a Platform tame, dont take it away...

I wont explain why i say the amount posted here but ill comment and post it. Branto should up to 7 Plant x & 4 Auto Turrets, Quetzal 4 Plant x & 2 Auto Turrets, Paracer  5 Plant X & 3 Auto Turrets,  Plesiosaur  4 Plant E & 2 Torpedo Pods & 2 Plant T,  Mosasaurus  6 Plant E, 3 Torpedo Pods & 3 Plant T...

(NOTE: Plant E is a electrical output plant just like the jelly fish, Plant T is Anti Torpedo & Missile / Rocket type plant that shoots them down, Torpedo Pod is a underwater working Auto Turrets pretty much with a higher damage but slower fire rate that works underwater *NOTE ALSO* Auto turrets can work underwater but when fired into or underwater once the bullet is in water there is a 65% damage reduction)

How does everyone else feel about this?

• Jerryn locked this topic

Archived