New dossier on Monday

Xbone

On Twitter the developers announced that a new dossier will be dropping, I feel that it will be the Giant Crab the devs mentioned a while back but it could possibly be a couple of other things. It could be one of the several of creatures in the dev kit with no dossier yet, one of the most famous of the no dossier creatures is the Phoenix but there are others like the lamprey or the "Hive & Swarm" creature from the SE dev kit. I was hoping it would be a multi-person saddle aquatic animal (like the gallimimus) until I remembered the crab and other creatures. What do you guys think the new dossier is?

2 hours ago, Xbone said:

a multi-person saddle aquatic animal (like the gallimimus)

Yes yes YES! I was hoping that basilio would have a multi person saddle, but sadly they gave it a single person saddle. Not sure if there are any other water creatures left anyway. Only water creature that hasn't been released yet is liopleurodon, but I'm not sure if it's going to be big enough to support a multi person saddle.

I'm also hyped for giant bees. I hope they are going to be tameable.

3 hours ago, Sorrelon said:

Yes yes YES! I was hoping that basilio would have a multi person saddle, but sadly they gave it a single person saddle. Not sure if there are any other water creatures left anyway. Only water creature that hasn't been released yet is liopleurodon, but I'm not sure if it's going to be big enough to support a multi person saddle.

I'm also hyped for giant bees. I hope they are going to be tameable.

Bees confirmed, would love to sea a 5 seat sea turtle

Archived