Imploding/frozen tames

Destroyerz117

Ok this is a post regarding some serious bugs with tames that, well involves them kinda imploding. It's now struck down two of my tames the first being a level 200argent that I was flying with through the redwoods but grew careless and didn't check where I was flying. I was knocked off by a thylacoleo which I quickly killed but afterwards my argent remained frozen in place with its head facing one direction. I whistled changed its aggression but nothing happened then suddenly as o was waiting for help the body of my argent went flying sideways and stretched out (also dying obviously) well it wasn't a tame that killed it and I had about 200or so meat on it at the time so it didn't starve. There was no way of finding the body as it glitches under the map. Then the next time I was on a raptor and was knocked off by a kapro afterwards my raptor froze in spot in a jumping position. I couldn't access the inventory, nothing happened when it was on following and it eventually drowned. Oh yeah and the ghilly armour engram doesnt show up with the required ones to unlock it.

Archived