Introducing the Titanosaur & Humble Bundle Sale!

Jatheish

5 hours ago, Perrin Aybara said:

It says its territorial, but I assume that's against Giga's and maybe Bronto's. I can't imagine this behemoth would spare a second glance at something as small as a human, or even be able to discern smaller creatures from its surroundings.

Impossible to know before we get more details though! I like the broad range of speculations about this monster.

Regardless, I would stay away from its feet. *stomp* ;)

Nah, it doesn't like having its personal space invaded. Open up the image of the journal entry and read the section below the tail

2 minutes ago, Dresdenphile said:

Nah, it doesn't like having its personal space invaded. Open up the image of the journal entry and read the section below the tail

Yes I've read the Dossier...

I may not like having MY space invaded but that doesn't mean I notice every beetle crawling around on the ground at my feet and squash it. Especially if I'm busy eating (as it says the Titanosaur is doing constantly). But if a dog (maybe a long necked dog in the case of bronto's) came up to me while I was eating I'd probably notice, and send it away (or attack it veraciously if we're sticking to the dossier ;)).

See what I'm getting at here?

5 hours ago, Perrin Aybara said:

Yes I've read the Dossier...

I may not like having MY space invaded but that doesn't mean I notice every beetle crawling around on the ground at my feet and squash it. Especially if I'm busy eating (as it says the Titanosaur is doing constantly). But if a dog (maybe a long necked dog in the case of bronto's) came up to me while I was eating I'd probably notice, and send it away (or attack it veraciously if we're sticking to the dossier ;)).

See what I'm getting at here?

That's the thing, the dossier implies it gets aggressive towards anything non-hostile, not just bronto's. And it takes on Gigantos. From the way the dossier reads it will probably react the same way Gigantopithecus does when you don't sneak up on it. In fact, it's dossier says something very similar to the Titanosaur.

Let's not forget, everyone, that the dossier says it can heal fast from eating, which is useful after fighting off NUMEROUS carnivores, like the giganotosaur. That means this thing is big and strong enough to take on several gigas. That's crazy amazing. 

Also, due to its sheer size, does anyone else think that maybe rocks will spawn on its back? it would be really cool if we somehow managed to have a mobile mountain to harvest metal, flint, and rocks from. I mean, i doubt that's the case, but still, that would be pretty dope.

10 hours ago, Dresdenphile said:

That's the thing, the dossier implies it gets aggressive towards anything non-hostile, not just bronto's. And it takes on Gigantos. From the way the dossier reads it will probably react the same way Gigantopithecus does when you don't sneak up on it. In fact, it's dossier says something very similar to the Titanosaur.

On this note, though, it does say that it inadvertently crushes creatures with every step it takes. So that could lead you to believe that you do have to be a dino of a certain size to matter to it.

On 1/20/2016 at 6:20 PM, the_british_kiwi said:

Also, is it just me or is that therapod new??? I dont remember seeing anything like that? It has what appear to be feathers on its head, and long arms, what is that????

1 hour ago, AntiCaesar said:

I have NO idea

It looks like a Giganotosaurus to me. I don't see any feathers, just a crest. And if  you look at the arms on the Giga dossier, they look relatively long compared to a T-Rex.

Edited by Hope

On 1/20/2016 at 9:20 PM, the_british_kiwi said:

Also, is it just me or is that therapod new??? I dont remember seeing anything like that? It has what appear to be feathers on its head, and long arms, what is that????

second thought, what carnivore has feathers on their head? If we haven't seen that carnivore before, it could be the megalosaurus, right?

On 1/20/2016 at 9:20 PM, the_british_kiwi said:

You are right if the Giga is slightly bigger than the Bronto and the Titanosaur is twice as big as the Bronto...... what is that Therapod?