Introducing the Titanosaur & Humble Bundle Sale!

Jatheish

2 hours ago, AHolySandwich said:

My guess for this tame would be a new method, seeing as it's immune to narcotic and it is far to big to passive tame, my guess would be a new method or gameplay change such as wild fertilized eggs? Or possibly it could be tricked into loyalty, maybe by saving it from death? And maybe that would be a way to implement a loyalty system to all Dino's.

Would be cool for a new method but everyone is forgettjng the slingshot with stones its amune to narcotics not stone hitting its head lol

Devs, you realize your going to need a whole new tier of feces for this monster?

The SUPER Poop.

Bigger than a man, it can only be rolled around or sliced into smaller pieces.

It can be like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.  Except instead of a giant boulder, this rolls down a chute from the Titanosaur.

Edited by oXYnary

Absolutely awesome!! With the recent news of the newly discovered 37 metre Titanosaur (yet to be given a name) - I'm so excited for this reveal!!!

Can't wait to see it in game, when it comes, I'm going to be searching high and low for this fantastic creature :D

Love the "essentially a walking mountain" description :)

Keep it up Wildcard!

Do you think it would notice the flea trying to get it to please remove its gigantic god damn foot from my home or would it need more then one flea.

That said i cant wait for a dino death match between this and the gigantosaurus and then you will have the titanboa cower away because its namesake is nowhere near as titan as this godzilla.

39 minutes ago, Sentoki said:

Absolutely awesome!! With the recent news of the newly discovered 37 metre Titanosaur (yet to be given a name) - I'm so excited for this reveal!!!

Can't wait to see it in game, when it comes, I'm going to be searching high and low for this fantastic creature :D

Love the "essentially a walking mountain" description :)

Keep it up Wildcard!

youve seen cloverfield well meet the monster.

I've noticed that about every week a new Dino is announced.  I've just started playing this on X Box one and I know we are just getting started with Ark on the console so I don't expect everything right now.  But is there any idea on when we will start seeing some of these new Dino's? I know we just got the Procoptodon which by the way is awesome.

1 hour ago, Nihrahk said:

Nah, I think you probably just have to shove berries and kibble inside of his leg. Don't ask me how that even works.

Not really a fan of this one though, because once you got a ton of turrets, you'll be invincible. Even a group of lvl 120 Gigas would probably be outmatched...

In history a group of 4 giganotosaurus could not harm a titanosaurus like the argentinosaurus because the mouth was to small to bite the legs. They could only scratch the legs... Would be nice to have a damage system that includes size matters. a group of compys killing a rex because he cannot aim correctly... What if the compys just cannot do any damage to large dinos.

By the way is this image from ark gamepedia canon?

800px-Size_Comparison_January.jpg?versio 

If it is, the carnivore on the dossier is not the giganotosaurus. 

Edited by Niki

11 hours ago, oXYnary said:

Devs, you realize your going to need a whole new tier of feces for this monster?

The SUPER Poop.

Bigger than a man, it can only be rolled around or sliced into smaller pieces.

It can be like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.  Except instead of a giant boulder, this rolls down a chute from the Titanosaur.

One poop from a Titano to tame a 120 Dung Beetle ;)

1 hour ago, clmorning said:

I've noticed that about every week a new Dino is announced.  I've just started playing this on X Box one and I know we are just getting started with Ark on the console so I don't expect everything right now.  But is there any idea on when we will start seeing some of these new Dino's? I know we just got the Procoptodon which by the way is awesome.

Take a look at this my friend: These are all the creatures which have been announced and also all creatures which are already in the game.

As you can see, there is a ton planned already. They have been releasing these dossiers and adding creatures to the game since the beginnings of the game. PC folks already got two new creatures since the procoptodon and the next one has already been announced for us.

To answer your question: The dung beetle and dimetrodon shoud be coming to xbox pretty soon, but it always takes some time for the new content to get to xbox.