Introducing the Titanosaur & Humble Bundle Sale!

Jatheish

1 minute ago, CarnageRex said:

Remember guys the Mosasaur in the Ichty dossier looked like it could swallow the Megalodon. Dossiers exaggerate

Look at his pose. bipedal theraupod can't raise their back like this, but quadrupedal can for a short time, and his arms look long enought to toucht his own knees.

I hope for a giant quadrupedal theraupod as an apex pred. on counterpart of the giga, and it would make sense:

Giga>rex>carno>raptor

This thing>spino>baryonix> (and maybe) irritator

1 minute ago, Solitak said:

We have the Mosasaurus. A massive underwater creature would most likely be a rare boss to encounter a fight with.

1 minute ago, I Want MY Burd said:

*coughMosasauruscough* That's fine, we can dream lol

Please guys, I mean swing AND walk

I already have a mosa and a giga but I want something in the middle

Just now, Empereurfreak said:

Please guys, I mean swing AND walk

I already have a mosa and a giga but I want something in the middle

There's absolutely no way a large animal can adequately swim and walk flawlessly. When you look at a Giganotosaurus and a Mosasaurus, they are built differently even in the game. A Mosasaurus would struggle to survive on land while a Giganotosaurus would drown in the oceans.

Maybe the tame on this thing will be a supped up version of the new weapon coming in 233:

- New Weapon: Electric Prod stunner weapon

So maybe some sort of large Stun Canon/Tesla Tower in the TekTier.

Who knows. But, as a player that does not much like the large carnivores, and has yet to tame one, another large herbivore, that CAN HOLD ITS OWN will be a godsend. 

2 minutes ago, Solitak said:

There's absolutely no way a large animal can adequately swim and walk flawlessly. When you look at a Giganotosaurus and a Mosasaurus, they are built differently even in the game. A Mosasaurus would struggle to survive on land while a Giganotosaurus would drown in the oceans.

And before this dossier, nobody has thought that we could get a walking mountain, don't kill the dream

I'm noticing a pattern. There are three tiers of 'marker' creatures that usually denote a tribe's position or standing. For sauropods, it's Diplodocus, Brontosaurus and then this beast, the Titanosaurus. Next are the theropods: Carnotaurus, Tyrannosaurus, and then Giganotosaurus. Though it's a bit muddled with them, given that folks like to include Raptors and Spinos and incoming others like Megalosaurus and Allosaurus. I personally think Spinosaurus is just a variation of Rex just as the Baryonyx is going to be with Carnotaurus. They all fit similarly in progression in relation to their counterparts.

But what about fliers, though? Does it go Pteranodon followed by the Argentavis and then the Quetzal? The big vulture seems a bit out of place in the lineup of reptiles. So is there a third flier incoming? I doubt it, but, if so, then it'd be between Pteranodon and Quetzal. I'm hard pressed to think of something that could remotely equal a Quetz in the sky. If there's a sea variant, I'm guessing it's: Megalodon, Plesiosaurus and then Mosasaurus. 

On topic, though: mobile cities incoming.