Fresh Server Starting

ArkDoneRight

HI EVERYONE!

Last year i played over 1000 hours of ark but then stopped playing after moving servers 3 times then on the last server being destroyed by admin abuse. I came back to ark a couple weeks ago but have struggled to find a server that meets the way i want to play the game.

I'm trying to create a server that:

* Has a community feel with community involvement

* Low multipliers

* Dedicated players

* Decent population numbers

I will try and achieve this by:

* Being transparent

* Creating democracy

* Being easy to get in contact with

* And run the odd community event, like boxing matches, dino v dino death matches and what not. All for prizes that i will farm or find my by myself, not by admincheating.

I am just trying to find out if i can get enough people on the server to make it worth while, i won't be starting the server until April 18th, this gives one week to receive feedback on multipliers, than another week to get everybody to bug their friends to join a fresh server! I want everybody to have an even start with no feeling of "being behind"

I understand that re-rolling can be painful for lots of people, that is why i have an option to have the XP multiplier pretty high, because most players have probably played before and it's just frustrating rushing to 85 to get that industrial forge!

If you are interested in joining our server please  give us an up vote and/or vote on our initial polls on our website, I'm really sorry that you have to sign up to enjin to vote, but i promise you it'll be worth it as once the server is up and running, i'll generally use that for any communication with the whole server.

I'm going to post this on reddit, steam and survive the ark, i hope that i can get to enough people to create a bit of buzz over the next 2 weeks. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reply on these threads or go straight to ArkDoneRight forums.

Archived