Question: Equus x Unicorn Breeding

Cymas

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's potentially a glitch then, in which case I would say if you want to breed unicorns, hunt for them now before it gets patched.

Restating facts that have already been said repeatedly here doesn't change the fact that multiple unicorns can be found on a server despite official dev statements to the contrary. Which means unicorn spawns are not acting the way the devs intended them to. They will either leave the spawns as is after seeing player comments about the one per server, or they will patch the spawns in a future update. So the prudent choice for any potential unicorn breeder right now would be to hunt for as many as they can to hopefully get good breeding stock, and go from there.

On 05/04/2017 at 1:40 PM, Cymas said:

According to this tweet from Jen, that is not exactly the case, which is why I'm asking about the viability of breeding them with equus:

https://twitter.com/bubblywums/status/849343470749851651

The tamed one will prevent any new wild ones from spawning, which means only one unicorn per server.

This may be what they intend to do but in fact is not what happens now. We've had 3 on our vanilla server. (Only spawned after a dino wipe but still spawned with tamed ones)

• 2 months later...

On 4/5/2017 at 4:39 PM, DeningWei said:

I have a male unicorn if anyone wants to breed... maybe take turns raising the babies?  PM me.

on official? if so could you contact me, i cant seem to PM you

*** now i cant even reply anymore, yes i have not figured out how to pm or what the settings are for that... if you have a link for setting it up proberly I am all ears...

• 5 months later...

Archived