Who else finds the Leeds annoying?

Chihuahuaian

Couple notes:

• Leeds are going to be moved out off the shore spawners into the deeper water, they were spawning too far in on the beach previously.

• Leeds damage is getting nerfed, they are also getting a fixed level so their dmg won't scale. If it's not enough, blame /u/WildcardTheRightHand (kidding).

• You should depend on a water mount to get around efficiently. An Ichthy would be a good starting companion as it's an easy tame and a lvl 10 saddle. They're also pretty speedy.

• We cannot balance the overall game against things like primitive/no-tame servers, it's too specific. We can explore possibly adding multipliers for prim/no-tame servers specifically for the oxy stat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/63bvxx/the_ocean_is_pretty_ridiculous_right_now/dfsy3l4/

• 1 month later...

I'm on the centre and was based in the centre below the island I had a metal boat and 4 vaults and parked every night in the cliff so it was protected . Never seen this new leedsichthvs here in the centre before nor should there be a reason to have one there . Came on today leedsichthvs destroyed my boat and all my vaults . ??? lost everything thanks WC

People on our official server have started to complain about the Leeds. Many starting players say they cannot transport their dinos on a raft, and not having a Quetzal to transport makes it rather difficult to get from place to place to resource gather without a raft or a good mount. I try to help them transport as much as I can when I am playing. They really aren't that hard to kill at all, but I still understand the frustration. I haven't had many encounters with them and don't see them as a huge nuisance, but I also understand why they put them in the game, and it makes perfect sense. The devs are good about fixing/balancing and I'm positive they will find a solution in the near future. My advice: spend the time to get a Quetzal. It's not easy on official servers, but worth it. Or put turrets/plant species x on a raft and set to wild only will help as well. Best of luck. 

For no tame servers why don't they just put a time limit for boats to , I mean if your not using it in the past 15 days poof it sinks . I've lost so much stuff I can't stress enough . I've been playing this game since it came out and I've lost more to WC new added dinos then to any tribe . It's ridiculous ? You newbies don't know how lucky you got it lol

Archived