What's the plant y purpose?

Cucharon

• 2 weeks later...

Completely useless.

They need to Remove the Expiration on it and make it just an "Organic" hidden Bear Trap. Or atleast increase the expiration on it by about 5000%...

Only reason I have any around my base is they look creepy and the small chance some random noob will see it mixed in with my plant X and wonder what the hell it is and back off.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump - its a bola with a spoil timer at best or am I missing something? I don't see any large crop plots in PvP that are anything but turret plant X. Its nice getting them in a drop and plopping them right down on the ground so any nearby wild dino's or players that run up on you while you mount your flyer or GTFO on foot get held up. If they had an area of affect / ranged attack while fruiting then they could be useful. 

On 4/24/2017 at 1:22 AM, Kiethoo said:

Completely useless.

They need to Remove the Expiration on it and make it just an "Organic" hidden Bear Trap. Or atleast increase the expiration on it by about 5000%...

Only reason I have any around my base is they look creepy and the small chance some random noob will see it mixed in with my plant X and wonder what the hell it is and back off.

Archived