Tips for Broodmother and Monkey on Hard?

Pogue1995

Its important how many players u have if u can take 10 ppl u can kill hard spider with good shotguns for monkey we use tactic with 2 runnig rexex on circle swap when have low stamina we have rexex only for monkey 15 k HP and 6 k stamina  with 7ppl 2 run on rexex 5 shot all the time on hard we take 4 rex bcs 1 mistake and u can lost rex

i went to spider hard with 9 people but one of them died  at the beginning  bad position  and till the end  we finished in 8 .... WIPED  boss still had around 20-30 %  of hp we went with  compounds bows with damage 266 damage and  2 of us had 285 max damage  possible on on weapons .... , so i don't know how you can kill the brood without dinos , we did some calculation so even with 10 players and all of  them had 285 compounds   we still did not have time to down her , from my research the HP of bosses is random at least for spider and dragon .

42 minutes ago, PowerPui said:

i went to spider hard with 9 people but one of them died  at the beginning  bad position  and till the end  we finished in 8 .... WIPED  boss still had around 20-30 %  of hp we went with  compounds bows with damage 266 damage and  2 of us had 285 max damage  possible on on weapons .... , so i don't know how you can kill the brood without dinos , we did some calculation so even with 10 players and all of  them had 285 compounds   we still did not have time to down her , from my research the HP of bosses is random at least for spider and dragon .

compound is terrible dps compared to firearms.

I got shotguns with 180% dmg in 15 min can shot 450 and 500 times when use pumpaction shotguns (but pumpaction have much less dps than normal shotguns)on 1 shot its 10 small bullets each give 118 dmg 2 shots got 2.3k + dmg in 2 SEC realod and again those dmg   this bow have rly low damage per second With pistols got twice better dps than with this bow 

We make with 10 ppl hard spider 5 of US have pumpaction and 5 normal shotguns when die left 8 sec we got lucky if we got 10 normal shotguns we can make better time u can try with other guns but for me shotguns is best for spider  

Shotguns is god for spider bcs u can shot from short distance and trust take shotguns 450 ammo each and u can kill IT with 9 ppl

Archived