[Auto Turret] How many can fire at the same time?

SkUbA

hi,

my tribe and me are currently wondering how many turrets can fire at the same time? Is there a cap for turrets connected to one generator? If we would connect like 10 turrets to one generator and another 10 to another generator in the same vicinity would that help with a possible cap for turrets firing at the same time?

The reason why im making this thread is because of this video:

3 minutes ago, SkUbA said:

hi,

my tribe and me are currently wondering how many turrets can fire at the same time? Is there a cap for turrets connected to one generator? If we would connect like 10 turrets to one generator and another 10 to another generator in the same vicinity would that help with a possible cap for turrets firing at the same time?

The reason why im making this thread is because of the video:

No there isnt a limit, 1 generator can power everything. This might not be a strategically good option though as electric cables are relatively easy to destroy. Turrets will fire as long as they have a clear line of sight to their target.

3 minutes ago, Ceranai said:

No there isnt a limit, 1 generator can power everything. This might not be a strategically good option though as electric cables are relatively easy to destroy. Turrets will fire as long as they have a clear line of sight to their target.

This.

I know its counter intuitive, but you actually have unlimited power.

Archived