Update 256 Posive/Constructive feedback

Anarki

I didn't think I would start *another* thread about the update but after reading what the community have been saying, I felt I wanted to put my two cents in.

Firstly, well done devs, it takes a brave team of people to make wholesale changes to something that has been embedded in the game for a long time and I agree that it needed to be done - I would however love to hear your understanding for why you decided to do it? (Never said why in your patch notes)

Secondly, all the little tweaks and UI change is very much appreciated. I know this is 24hrs after the update so I wouldnt expect any further tweaks for a few weeks but please listen to the community with some of the little issues such as transparency when in the inventory (I believe you patched this again  recently so again, well done here). Your community is key and their ideas can be too... but always take the game down the path that you have planned, just be willing to give and take once in a while with our feedback.

Thirdly and lastly, and again  this is around the flyer nerf.  As many have said, it's a good idea and one to really keep the game alive by giving people a reason to use land based dinos again but please listen to our ideas here on the forums. The speed nerf - fine, can't say 135% is great but I see why you've done it so I won't expect you to make any changes here. The barrel roll call down, not my cup of tea (sorry, an English saying) but I again can see reasoning for this so these first two things seem reasonable. Stamina... this seems overkill. I know that he Argies and Quetz also have difficulties now but I would really love some further insight into why you chose these particular changes.

So I will end my topic here but wanted to say well done, keep up your ideas,  keep on communicating with your community and please don't feel all of us will Rage quit just because some changes we don't like. I'll happily wait around for a month or so to see if you make some slightly more balanced changes, I have read however some aren't so relaxed. 

Archived